Mod Squad
Reaction score
D'you reckon Brian's going to be a bit lonely tonight :D

Attachments

• RIMG0644.jpg
    RIMG0644.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 625
You should,nt judge others by your own standards Kev :thumb

If you study the picture carefully , you can see the naked from the waist up Brian in the left of the picture... and he's right handed :D He's put some distance between him and his tent as he doesnt want to mess it up ;)

1) Has he gothis Steve Irwin tribute shorts on
2) Has he got his fishing rod with him.

:nenau

Blimey Karen saw you had posted on here thhough you were offering a hand :rolleyes: :eek:

Its Brian for sure, look how shiney thost fork struts are, well he's got one night of peace anyway :D

Whatton said:
Bet he's knocking one out as we speak :)

if you choose not to go to what was a great event you won't know what the external stimuli were at the time :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Room 101 said:
Blimey he's been there a hole month... :eek:

now thats what I call keen.... :eek :D

I wanted to be ready and waiting for when you arrived. :D :D

Didn't realise you were going to be bringing my replacement, you can expect to hear from my divorce lawyer imminently :spitfire :spitfire

ps there is a "w" on hole in this context!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WOODY said:
Its Brian for sure, look how shiney thost fork struts are, well he's got one night of peace anyway :D

they're not as shiney as usual, had just done about 800 miles :nenau (if only I had brought some cleaning kit down with me I could have got it back towards Reyno's standard instead of doing a "Whatton"!!!!

dont suppose you saw and even more hopefully picked up my pannier lid (TT Zega) on your way home today did you?

Newbie said:
if you choose not to go to what was a great event you won't know what the external stimuli were at the time :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was there :nenau

Newbie said:
they're not as shiney as usual, had just done about 800 miles (if only I had brought some cleaning kit down with me I could have got it back towards Reyno's standard instead of doing a "Whatton"!!!!

I don't understand what you mean by this?

Back
Top Bottom