East Midlands Event - Thanks

BTBR

Compulsive tinkerer........!
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well done to Bryn and his team of helpers for yet another top UKGSer event. :thumb

Great venue and I mean really great venue, everything that you could wish for. :clap

Good to meet up with some old friends (and Ming :D ) again, and also good to put some names to some faces.

Top marks mate :beerjug:

BTBR

Just got in ...

... and would like to echo the above sentiment :clap

Just Got home ...

Top Event Bryn you should feel very proud :clap :clap :clap

just one thing .............Who the feck let BTBR in???? :nenau :nenau

Brilliant weekend Bryn
Thanks to Jayceer for the small intimate roadride out( want some of my scone?)

Bryn , can i prebook for next year now? :thumb

Well done Bryb 'n Mrs Bryn, Duchess and all involved... a cracking event :thumb :clap
A great venue and great company for the event.....perfick weather and a very enjoyable ride out made it very memorable event :thumb :thumb

Thanks to all for making the girls welcome, and in particular to Clive for his pillion ride for Emma all day Saturday :bow :bow :bow

Well done to the Oirish posse for so many turning up as well....good to see you all over here and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did :beerjug:

I wonder if James B is off the field yet......the wonder of the TD5 :rolleyes:

PS Well done to the Dahoumlet for his bull riding show......top kid :thumb

Fantastic event Bryn... :clap :clap :clap

smooth and seamless organisation... :bow

Now you can sit back and chill after all your hard work.... :)

We had a splendid time :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

James (mucker) would like to thank everyone for giving him such a warm welcome :thumb ... and he felt quite at home with such a large Oirish contingent of Tossers present....fine effort that so many made it over :clap :D :cool:

Sillymoo the Bambi Killer here......

HI,
What a week eh?

Thanks so much for everyones support; for so many hugs; for the LARGE amount of beer; for everything really it was a dead good night with brill people.

Bryn and everyone who helped you -- we'll be there again! That was brilliant....thought the band was cool!!

Karen ---well, here's to you me dear!!

All the girls --- aren't we a good team? and to all the menfolk!! You made this happen too - don't you forget that!!

Nuff said! Knackered!! Fell asleep again on a services grassy verge again!! Turning into a bit of a habit....a bit warmer than in the tent last night mind!! Bloody hell that was cold but well worth it!!

G.C and Cookson -- hope your journey's weren't too bad! LEts meet up soon!

Night night......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
My boys cuddles were such a sight for sore eyes!! :)
Moo

Just got back via a bit more scenic route than the M1 :thumb

Brilliant time was had, put loads of faces to name,s :thumb :thumb
Big thanks to forry, the bede and chris for your support, hope you all got back safe :thumb

to Karen, Kev, Bryn and mrs Bryn :clap :clap :clap :thumb looking forward to next year already :D :D

Well done Girl,s you made it look easy :clap :clap :clap

just got back myself, top meet Bryn, good to meet all you peeps, it certainly put faces to names, , 2.00am finnish was well past this old blokes bedtime, had great fun though :thumb

thanks

As per all the previous posts, a great weekend thanks to all concerned for all the hard work which it must have taken to arrange and run. When can we start to prebook for next year?
Even the weather god shone down all the time and I should know I was there longer than anyone. :cool:
:beerjug: :clap :beerjug: :clap :beerjug: :clap :beerjug:

Thanks Bryn and Karen and all helpers in a great event,. :thumb
I met some great peaple there, very friendly and good company. :beerjug:

And a special thanks to all the girls in there achievements and comletion of the orbital trip,, :bow

AND oooh the Belly dancer :bounce1

bryn , karen and everyone else involved thank you,
we had a great one
jason would like to thank woody for handing him his own beer when he realised jason had turned up after the bar had shut.... :thumb :beer:

just one minor miss hap on the way home that would be the two and a half hours sat on the hard shoulder of the M6 :eek: thumper broke down again, so i got a lift as did thumper from a very nice man ;)

again
thank you all :thumb

Just got in at midnight, parked the bike in the garage and came in here. Photos will have t owait until tomorrow. :eek:

A brilliant event. :thumb

Well done to Bryn. :clap :clap It's not easy to organise an event on that scale, and for a first attempt it was great. Just how are you going to better that next year Bryn? :nenau :D

To all the PWAB ladies, well done. It was lovely to meet you all and to lend some small support. :angel :hug

To all the other Tossers, thanks for making us all very welcome. :bow

Well done Bryn and everyone else for all your hard work :bow
Really enjoyed the weekend good to meet up with you all again :D
Bring on next year :clap

... Great to put so many faces to names, I really enjoyed your company.

... Special thanks to Bryn and Lyn and your assisting team

... Muchas y mas gracias amigos!

As the rest, thanks again for a great weekend, you all did so well.
Thanks to him upstairs for the brill weather, he could have left it switched on low for the late evening though :( :sunshine

As i headed home from my native Leicestershire i joined the M1 North and glanced across to see a Goldwing rider pulling out of the Southbound Services, the bike hit the deck and threw him over the top losing his openfaced helmet, which i assume was not done up, i have never seen such a violent low speed spill, he was just moving away from stationary. :eek:
I hope the guy hurt nothing more than his pride.

Thanks again for making the whole EM Event happen. :clap

Reyno

Back
Top Bottom