Paralever Register - Your PHOTOS please

gs/pd

allways pray the pics load,if they do heres mine,from a 1200 to an air head ,not my first ,seventh i think ,glad to be back on an airhead,nothing wrong with the 12oo,infact it was a brilliant bike,but my hearts allways aircooled.001.jpg

MY GSPD project

MY GSPD project will be for sale when completed. PM for details.

Attachments

• DSC05321.jpg
    DSC05321.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,712
  • DSC05323.jpg
    DSC05323.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,718
So after selling my mono 3 years ago, finally got a airhead again. Here is my 89 R100GS
100_1225.JPG

Here's my original and unmolested PD Classic collected yesterday from a stalwart member of the forum as a swap for my 1200GS. Drove it 200 miles home and it was like wearing a comfy old slipper. Perfect.

Attachments

• IMG_2203.jpg
    IMG_2203.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,681
Tomorrow is the day

Pick this up tomorrow afternoon, can't wait

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 1,756
  • securedownload (1).jpg
    securedownload (1).jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,789
  • securedownload (2).jpg
    securedownload (2).jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,772
Sweet, Roger :thumb

Where did you find that one?

I notice there's 3 on Bikepoint at the moment.

Should be able to carry a few bottles of Barossa Shiraz in the panniers :jager :D

Had this one for a little while, It is just about to come up to its 100,000 kilometre mark.

Suspension ( Wilbers )

Frame strengthened

Bash bars,crash bars,tool box etc added.

A few shots of the details and another few in its touring and winter trim.

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,746
  • 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,714
  • 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,724
  • 114.jpg
    114.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1,736
I like the look of those short subframes and single seats :thumb2 one question though can you still get panniers on it or are the frames still a work in progress

I like the look of those short subframes and single seats :thumb2 one question though can you still get panniers on it or are the frames still a work in progress

No, I can't get the panniers on with that subframe. I'll be swapping to a proper subframe this weekend in readiness for Llangollen.

I did toy with the idea of making up some kind of sub- subframe to mount the pannier racks on but I lack the time, equipment and skills to make a good job of it. Maybe in the future...

Whats left of my Airhed

First a crash then a fire all the same day!!

Attachments

• After first crash same day.jpg
    After first crash same day.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,674
  • Camel on fire.jpg
    Camel on fire.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1,662
  • engine close up.jpg
    engine close up.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,696
  • GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,673
Cheers Mate

Yea what a b***y mess hey!! All wiring loom, relays, air box O rings in carb, switches ignition speedo etc etc

Luckily my mate with me is an Aston mechanic and he said it'll be right.
A box from M/wks later (after weeks of trying to get it through custom etc. We (well he) re-built the bugger. I was the apprentice again. clean that, do this.
The Old Bosche starter was rewound by local 10 year old kid,
the battery "welded" back together (really) as case was melted and 2 cells bopiled away to empty, which a local sorted out by swishing with distilled water and new acid from a roadside shed!!. It is only just struggling now so not bad a year half later hey!!

My Home made fork gatters from:beerjug: inner tubes to keep the sand out! (clever hey) and the best bit my "my to fill the hole and get through the border posts" home made speedo!! No word of a lie, a tea pot lid with white yoghurt pot face and screen and drawn on numerals. Oh and a fancy needle that's err was stuck officer!! It goes On and on on (like me):beerjug:

Here's my pride and joy, 1995 with 60k'kilometers on the clock, running like a watch. Robert

Attachments

• r100gs pd classic.jpg
    r100gs pd classic.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,628
Here's my pride and joy, 1995 with 60k'kilometers on the clock, running like a watch. Robert

Snap! Blackbob. I got this one off of Crapaud a couple of months ago. Taking it for my first spin later :cool:

Attachments

• GSPD.jpg
    GSPD.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,537
Hope you make it back :augie

:D

That's the one we ripped to bits on the first Wee kend. I'll give him 50 miles before something goes wrong...that@ll wipe the :cool: off his posts.
:D
Just kidding Devon.

First 50 miles and it goes well. Not as smooth as my 800 but loads more torque and engine breaking: I bought it after a road test by Bubbles so if it goes wrong it's his fault:D

Back
Top Bottom