Forgive me for entering the hallowed ground of.......

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
.....faggotry.

But I parked up next to this at the Combe Laval last week and quite like it's blacked out look.

What model is it ?

69d65d1eeac951a82a53ae713e4b90c4.jpg

Thanks ladies

It's a Road King that's been fucked about with.....

There's four answers to pick the bones out of.....:thumb2

I'm liking Doris's considered,erudite reply best of all.You guys must be proud to have such a literary talent amongst you.

You have no fucking idea have you, you sad little fucker...jog on and spend your money trying to buy happiness somewhere else where they may be impressed with you....'cause it ain't working here...

You have no fucking idea have you, you sad little fucker...jog on and spend your money trying to buy happiness somewhere else where they may be impressed with you....'cause it ain't working here...

Correct, I don't have any fucking idea,that's why I was asking what the bike was,but don't actually care what a pathetic little bell end like you thinks.There are others on this forum with a brain.
Anyway,shouldn't you be ironing your Road Captain waistcoat ready for the Easter weekend mayhem ?

Now now.... play nicely folks.... looks like a road king to me. Looks cool. if I didn't have my custom I'd consider one.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Correct, I don't have any fucking idea,that's why I was asking what the bike was,but don't actually care what a pathetic little bell end like you thinks.There are others on this forum with a brain.
Anyway,shouldn't you be ironing your Road Captain waistcoat ready for the Easter weekend mayhem ?

Like I said ...no fucking clue...

Now now.... play nicely folks.... looks like a road king to me. Looks cool. if I didn't have my custom I'd consider one.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks ( and Twizz).

Shame you can't ask a straightforward question without the resident bouncer getting all aggressive. Is Doris a bank manager when not in his chaps ?

Back
Top Bottom