1290 SA PowerParts

stolzy

Reaction score
Do KTM not offer the Ergo and heated seats/quickshifter/HHC/loads of other PowerParts anymore?

No mention on the KTN site or the configurator.

Are they rationalising the PowerParts range?

The configurator appears to have taken a massive step backward :blast

Half the items and all of the packages appear to be missing...

Do KTM not offer the Ergo and heated seats/quickshifter/HHC/loads of other PowerParts anymore?

I think hell will freeze over before KTM stop selling you aftermarket parts! :D

I believe everything is still available. But not nesasarilly in the same packages as before.

Just had a heated seat arrived today. So there still available.

My ride I suspect might get dearer if the sat nav works. But as yet, there is no app.
I registered yesterday as a beta tester for that. Expect to hear back within the next day with a code to activate.

I believe everything is still available. But not nesasarilly in the same packages as before.

Just had a heated seat arrived today. So there still available.

My ride I suspect might get dearer if the sat nav works. But as yet, there is no app.
I registered yesterday as a beta tester for that. Expect to hear back within the next day with a code to activate.

Step away from the PowerParts catalogue :D

I was in my local dealer today and they were astonished that the configurator was so denuded of farkles.

You could always opt for an aftermarket version...I'm looking to get a Healtech QS; Ding Dong had one on his 1190 & was very pleased with it :D

Quick shifter is already there - you just have to pay KTM circa £330 to activate the software ;)

Quick shifter is already there - you just have to pay KTM circa £330 to activate the software ;)

Blimey....£330 to press a couple of buttons on a laptop....that's a seriously impressive hourly rate ;)

If it were it’d make life a bit easier!!

Must be on the MY 16+ models....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep it’s only available for the R and S models

Back
Top Bottom