JUST HELMETS, Newcastle upon Tyne

mw3230

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
There's as sign on the door of the premises and on the website to say that Just Helmets has closed. Shame

Great shame if it is a permanent closure , I have bought 2 lids from there in the last 12 months. They always give absolutely superb service

Tried twice to buy a helmet they are never there, definitely no loss

Sorry but I and I am sure numerous other members on here who have dealt with Just Helmets definitely DO NOT agree with your comment

I wanted to call and see Pete as I have a warranty issue with my C3 Pro. I've emailed him for assistance. I had heard that he was planning a new business venture dealing with electric bikes???

Sadly I think Pete has shut up shop.
He was talking about it last time I spoke to him and he recently removed his phone number from the website and took another job,with all comms to be via email.
I guess that wasn’t enough and now he’s packed it in completely.

You can still go to the site and add stuff to your cart and then go to checkout!!

Tom

Pete is still in business - just busy launching another business to run alongside justhelmets. Just had fantastic service from Pete on a new GT Air.

If your after great service and after an electric bike looks like Pete will be delivering same fantastic service in this area as well.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=morpeth electric bike company

Pete is still in business - just busy launching another business to run alongside justhelmets. Just had fantastic service from Pete on a new GT Air.

If your after great service and after an electric bike looks like Pete will be delivering same fantastic service in this area as well.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=morpeth electric bike company

Thanks for the comments and concerns, I am still here but on email only, I now have a new business in e-bikes which is rather exciting after 20 years in the motorcycle business which has seen a steady decline for many years, I am running just helmets as web online basis and checking my emails and chatting on FB if required till my lease is up Nov 18 so I will be aroung for abit longer and offering very good prices on the New Shoei Neotec 2 if anyone is up for that. I dedicated alot of time to sitting in my unit waiting for the odd person to come in and the second you leave I note someone says 'I'm no loss' - still i'm sure hes a tosser but thanks for everyones elses concerns I hope I can still work with you guys you have been fab. Pete

Thanks for the comments and concerns, I am still here but on email only, I now have a new business in e-bikes which is rather exciting after 20 years in the motorcycle business which has seen a steady decline for many years, I am running just helmets as web online basis and checking my emails and chatting on FB if required till my lease is up Nov 18 so I will be aroung for abit longer and offering very good prices on the New Shoei Neotec 2 if anyone is up for that. I dedicated alot of time to sitting in my unit waiting for the odd person to come in and the second you leave I note someone says 'I'm no loss' - still i'm sure hes a tosser but thanks for everyones elses concerns I hope I can still work with you guys you have been fab. Pete

Dont mention E bikes !

Sorry to see you leave the helmet thing behind i was happy with the service i received

Back
Top Bottom