The Dent Event - 17th to 19th May 2019

Looking good folks :D

I'll generate a list of attendees in the new year.

:beerjug:

Hey Micky ... How about a raffle based on guessing the mileage on yer F800 by day one of Dent? Cover the odometer with tape until then! Quid a pop. I'll stand for a bottle of finest Glen Aldi as prize. Oh ok then, how about Highland Park?

Looks like me and the Mrs. again slumming it in our caravan Micky so, there will again, be cake :thumb2

Hey Micky ... How about a raffle based on guessing the mileage on yer F800 by day one of Dent? Cover the odometer with tape until then! Quid a pop. I'll stand for a bottle of finest Glen Aldi as prize. Oh ok then, how about Highland Park?

How about both? :jager :D

Count me in for this (next) year Micky :thumb

How about both? :jager :D

I already have the answer

139,000 miles and in the same condition as I and a local robber broke it out of its crate ( he nicked the wood for a Yorkshire picket fence) . Only 77 sets of steering bearings , 9 batteries , 23 chains , and still on the same clutch and front brake pads.

Micky am I close or should I close the door on my way out?
Steve

Dent

put Mrs Scarside and myself down for this one Micky, she's already put it in the diary.:bounce1

Good one Peter ... but I'll be in the Camper at Dent :D

I already have the answer

139,000 miles and in the same condition as I and a local robber broke it out of its crate ( he nicked the wood for a Yorkshire picket fence) . Only 77 sets of steering bearings , 9 batteries , 23 chains , and still on the same clutch and front brake pads.

Micky am I close or should I close the door on my way out?
Steve

Close on some counts, miles away on others :D:D

No need to close the door Steve :thumby:

Oh, by the way ... we've got Rocket Ron lined up for the entertainment :D:D:D

Quote ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Ron View Post
well that is the first and last time i will be going to dent

Well I guess you can't please all the people all the time eh :rob

I'm a definite possible, but probably on my own. Just before Mayfly season too, so good timing. :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom