ICELAND 2019 WEST FJORDS +

Mate nobody likes camping it’s a neccesity but I was like you the first time sitting on my computer 11pm on the forum and Tim’s thread popped up and I replied in minutes rest history you can ride a bike if you want to do it you will the crack is mint don’t forget I did not know these people do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Meeting Tim last week didn’t help ! Top bloke !
I’ll have more time off next year as getting part-time contract at work in October.
Hoping to go with Bilco on his Utah trip so maybe 2021 if these trips still going .

Meeting Tim last week didn’t help ! Top bloke !
I’ll have more time off next year as getting part-time contract at work in October.
Hoping to go with Bilco on his Utah trip so maybe 2021 if these trips still going .

I fancied that but it’s a long time off for me but heh who knows

Mate nobody likes camping it’s a neccesity but I was like you the first time sitting on my computer 11pm on the forum and Tim’s thread popped up and I replied in minutes rest history you can ride a bike if you want to do it you will the crack is mint don’t forget I did not know these people do it

Fuck, don't encourage the bald coot :D :D

Tim always points out the best line!!

You need to pay better attention Joe.

Tim also has unfeassibly large gonads!

Below he demonstrates to young Geoff just how large they are :D

Attachments

• 206.jpg
    206.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 327
Toddy, seem to remember you had this thing about drawing attention to your gonads as well!

:D

For off road riding the possession of large gonads definitely seems to help! I tried to order some off the TouraTesticle website but they seem to be permanently out of stock!

I seem to remember that last year I needed bigger gonads for the trail down off the mountain to the final night campsite! :eek:
Tim's parting words to me just before we headed down onto it were "you won't be using much fuel on the way down this one Toddy!" :D

Ironic,seeing as they sell a load of bollox.

Talking of which and bearing in mind it was a cold day, Toddy never fails to impress :eek::D

DSCF3232-L.jpg

Andy and Viv, I do hope this hasn't put you off :D

I don't want to risk blowing a seal
20180723_113927-01-L.jpg

Oh I remember that place, the biker camped next door that had the dog that rode pillion.

I rode back to town at speed with the GS skipping over the pot holes, little streams and sand dunes. Got to town to the shop that sold coffee and the biker and dog that I’d just said goodbye to were sat drinking coffee. To this day I’ve no idea how he did it.

Back
Top Bottom