Into The West V, Leenane, Co Galway 7th-8th September 2018

Could myself and Mrs Glenboy be added to the list please? Hotel sorted :thumb2

Apologies for the tardiness, been busy enjoying roads in sunnier climes :D

Eventually got organised and Brian and I are booked in :thumb :bounce1
Took youse (him !) long enough :p

Nordie contingent Brian/Laura and Ray/Melita booked in. 👍😁
But not Liam & 'erself ? That bloody boating is interfering with your biking :rolleyes:

Could myself and Mrs Glenboy be added to the list please? Hotel sorted :thumb2
And Mrs Glenboy ? Is that wise, given the crowd that are coming :D

Updates applied to the list :thumb

"But not Liam & 'erself ? That bloody boating is interfering with your biking :rolleyes:"

Real reason is that the bike will be en route to Memmingen in Germany at that time courtesy of Overlanders......so no wheels ! Compensation will be a three week jaunt round the Alps 😁

I am afraid I am not now going to make it this year.
Family stuff now on the same weekend.

But back next year if it keeps rolling-on.

I sure it will be a good one.

Calling petrol-heads

Just in case you're interested, the Cannonball Run 2018 will arrive in Westport (33km from Leenane) on Fri evening around 6.30pm and will depart Westport again at 10am on Sat morning. In addition to the usual mix of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, McLarens, Porsches, Aston Martins, Maseratis, etc there is talk that there will be a Bugatti Chiron taking part this year. The cars are generally on display for a period before the start of the day's run and the owners are happy to let people have a good look at them and talk about them. I really enjoyed getting to sit in and see under the "bonnet" of a couple of Paganis and a Koenigsegg at a recent Cannonball. And there's nothing like the roar of those finely tuned engines when the cars then head off for the days run.

Not trying to subvert the plans for Saturday's ride-out (which of course will be excellent as usual). :aidan

Glenboy, you forget to mention the star attraction..........The Brazilian Dancers.....bringing all the glamour of carnival.

the Cannonball Run 2018 will arrive in Westport
It might not be often but every now & again you surprise me....

.... & come up with a good idea :D

The plan was to go north again this year anyway. So we start with a brisk run along the N59, see the supercars & bugger off on our run. How bad :nenau

The Brazilian Dancers
Now tell me Pat, are they dancers from Brazil ? Or dancers with brazilians :drool

It might not be often but every now & again you surprise me....

.... & come up with a good idea :D

The plan was to go north again this year anyway. So we start with a brisk run along the N59, see the supercars & bugger off on our run. How bad :nenau

Fabulous:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1 It'll be an early start on the Saturday;)

Myself and another forum member are planning to leave the Dublin area around 1pm on Friday. Gonna take a nice twisty scenic route avoiding motorway pretty much all the way. Pace will be relaxed for the most part but a little more energetic in the fun stuff, but golden rule is no one gets left behind (just like the marines :p)

If yer anyway interested, pop me a PM and I'll send on my mobile number and we can work out the finer details re departure time and meetup spot....

Looking forward to the weekend - should be a great bit of craic! :thumb2:beerjug::bounce1

Back
Top Bottom