Dave & Vals Princetown 2018

Change of plan for me, not taking the tent booked a bunk in the old bunkhouse, two five bunk rooms only one other occupant at the mo and only eleven pound a night. There's a kitchen, bathroom toilet, the lot. Brekkie 6 quid 8 quid for the biggun. Just take my sleeping bag and a towel :thumb2

Change of plan for me, not taking the tent booked a bunk in the old bunkhouse, two five bunk rooms only one other occupant at the mo and only eleven pound a night. There's a kitchen, bathroom toilet, the lot. Brekkie 6 quid 8 quid for the biggun. Just take my sleeping bag and a towel :thumb2

Don’t forget your nightshirt, mules and bobble hat 🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just done my first trial pack ...

Feck!! need bigger panniers :eek:

think i need a rethink on whats essential lol

Food might be non essential

Might have to make some meal bookings as soon as i arrive ;)

It’s two nights, how much do you need?

Sounds good. I think! :D

It’s two nights, how much do you need?

Acccrding to my mrs the bloody kitchen sink ;)

So far

Tent, sleeping bag, stove, kettle , airbed, pump, pillow, saucepan,

need to find room for coffee & gubbins and some clothes.

If there is food available onsite i'll snaffle that option

So far

Don't pack many clothes, you won't need them. I carried all the camping gear plus a week's supply of grub for a three week trip to Nordkapp without any drama. Plenty of food in the pub so ditch the cooker :thumb2

Don't pack many clothes, you won't need them. I carried all the camping gear plus a week's supply of grub for a three week trip to Nordkapp without any drama. Plenty of food in the pub so ditch the cooker :thumb2

I need the cooker to do my coffee - cant live without that ;)

Ok clothes ditched, just trying to see if i can get the rest of the stuff into a stuffsack

pub sounds very tempting :)

I need the cooker to do my coffee - cant live without that ;)

Ok clothes ditched, just trying to see if i can get the rest of the stuff into a stuffsack

pub sounds very tempting :)

There's a kitchen in the bunkhouse i bet you could use to brew up and then stop and buy coffee when on the road :thumb2

So far

For the sake of £22 for 2 nights in the bunkhouse, I’d ditch all that crap, and sleep in comfort. ;):D

Food and drink over theweekend

As the camping is based in a Pub grounds that is the nearest place they do Breakfast (booked the night before is best) and Lunch/evening meals as well as all the booze.
Or there is the Tor cafe 10 steps down from the pub that does Breakfasts & afternoon nosh and there are other cafes in Princetown.

There is also another pub that is a short walk into the village that does food...

Plymouth is approx 10 miles away with all the shops etc - Tesco is the first you come across....

Sssh. he may be a heavier snorer than i am ffs :eek:

Yes i fear, subjected to two nights of my aural sonata's, i might be in danger of walking into door ;)

And ,you wouldnt want to see me first thing in the morning , I scare myself :)

The ride out shall commence :D

JB turned up in his new car, so we all wanted to go for a spin!

Attachments

• E938D024-845D-40CD-8760-311BC954C79F.jpg
    E938D024-845D-40CD-8760-311BC954C79F.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 165

Back
Top Bottom