If Rokker......

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
....didn’t include a rather posh box with their jeans , they might be a tad cheaper !!!

fa45a76e1f1b619edf708dfa2ec364f0.jpg

Nice though !

Ordered yesterday from Motolegends and just arrived ( by air) to my door in Guernsey.

Great service !!

Fook me!

400 notes for a pair of kegs!!

Nowhere near that.

But I hear Aldi sell bike jeans occasionally. They won't be waterproof and they won't have anything like the slide/crash resistance but you'll save a few quid when you ride your bike that you happily splashed £15k on.

:blast

Nowhere near that.

But I hear Aldi sell bike jeans occasionally. They won't be waterproof and they won't have anything like the slide/crash resistance but you'll save a few quid when you ride your bike that you happily splashed £15k on.

:blast

Go on then. How much for your posh pants?

Was in Motolegends on Saturday, its only a few miles from my house. You should see their fancy Rokker display! :D

Let's see a picture of them on, then.:ymca:D

Let's see a picture of them on, then.:ymca:D

Fuck off yer poof !!!

I tried some on in Motolegends a few weeks back.Not quite sure what Eng means,as they are very comfy.They do have the C-change laminated membrane but it's very smooth and quite thin.

C-change is waterproof, windproof, breathable, and reactive. Pores in the membrane expand or contract based on your skin temperature, which helps sweat evaporate in hot weather.

Rokker do the non-waterproof ones which I presume Eng has.They are a bit thinner and a bit more like normal jeans,but I want mine to be waterproof,as I now where this type of jean on my trips away rather than Goretex trousers.

I've been wearing a pair of Rev It waterproof jeans for a while and they have been great but do get a tad hot on mainland Europe in the summer.My mate who lives in Spain and wears these Rokkers says they are definitely a bit cooler because of the construction.

They are bloody expensive,but the Rev It pants that match my jacket that I don't wear anymore were £600 !!

I'd love to know what they cost to produce though !!

Bikestop tried to sell me the Revolution ones cos they were almost £350 quid, I get the benefit of the totally waterproof bit, but the originals just seemed closer to ‘normal’ jeans in the way they looked - will probably get a pair of the revolutions too though just to cover all bases - almost £700 quid on two pairs of jeans is holding me back a bit :D

I need some new jeans, so as Motolegends are just up the road, might pop over there at the weekend. I’ll see if they’ll do a discount if I don’t take the box!:p

Back
Top Bottom