V Rod

Tricky

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I know some think they are a bit gay and not a real Harley blah blah but I'm starting to harness a secretive desire to check one out.

Anyone ridden or owned one for a period and could give me some decent feedback?

I'm being serious by the way. :)

I have....They pull your arms out of their sockets.....I know that a certain patch club has a member, who knows not how to ride one and got fucked off out of the way on the M42 this year by a wanker riding a softail:D
The only one to have is the ......Fuck, I wanted one so much when I was going through my wanker phase.....Can`t seem to remember which one it was, but it was all black and low, looked the bollocks, but it was still a fucking Vrod:thumb
I do so hope this helps...

Look good right up until the point someone sits on it. Although I did see a young, petit lady riding one with skin tight leathers on. She looked amazing, like something out of the Bloodrunners cartoon. Although she would have looked amazing on a 535 Virago to be fair. In fact she would have looked amazing on anything....sigh.

Any opinion on what they are actually like I have no idea. Shallow, moi?

Look good right up until the point someone sits on it. Although I did see a young, petit lady riding one with skin tight leathers on. She looked amazing, like something out of the Bloodrunners cartoon. Although she would have looked amazing on a 535 Virago to be fair. In fact she would have looked amazing on anything....sigh.

Any opinion on what they are actually like I have no idea. Shallow, moi?

They are properly torque monsters, do want to rip your arms off....Bit of a hoot to be frank...

Tricky you know the answer....try it if its for you then buy it, you don't keep them long enough to worry so just do it! and soak up the piss takes in your stride like you normally do.....

Thanks guys I think I will check one out and imagine the look on Doris' face if I turned up on one whilst he was getting fucked up in some field and about to rock dance cos the intro bar of "I love Rock n Roll" by Joan Jet and the Blackhearts had started up. :bounce1

Thanks guys I think I will check one out and imagine the look on Doris' face if I turned up on one whilst he was getting fucked up in some field and about to rock dance cos the intro bar of "I love Rock n Roll" by Joan Jet and the Blackhearts had started up. :bounce1

That's a great song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get some skintight leathers ala Marianne Faithful.

As uncle rob says,.... You won't own it long enough to be a problem, so crack on!

It was the skintight leathers that got me thinking about it and almost jizzing mesen.

That's Suzi Quattro not the V Rod. :D

the problem with V rods is they look great until somebody sits on it. Ive never seen another bike that makes the rider look so awkward

maxresdefault.jpg

Harley-Davidson-Vrod-Muscle-Windshield-19.5-.jpg

Andres

PS Tricky, V Rod? Really??

Not sure if "Old School" is really me anymore so fancy a "rocker" style bike.

I still want to own a Harley but be different to all the rest.

Next decision is "Run to the Hills" by Iron Maiden or "Fuck like a beast" by Wasp. :D

Not sure if "Old School" is really me anymore so fancy a "rocker" style bike.

I still want to own a Harley but be different to all the rest.

Next decision is "Run to the Hills" by Iron Maiden or "Fuck like a beast" by Wasp. :D

Which bike that you own, pray tell, is 'old school'?

Back
Top Bottom