Accomodation in Sevilla

turpin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody have any pointers to good accomodation in Sevilla for 1 with possible secure parking. Looking to go second week of August this year.

Thanks in advance!

Interesting city to pronounce in Spanish. Have a go based on the following and impress that natives when you get there.

e is a
v is b
ll is a y
a is r

At least to a Spanish tongue it is. (Not the same in Latin American Spanish)

Derek

We stayed at the Alfonso XIII for a special occasion, then Hotel Fernando III in the Old Town when on a more sane budget ......... http://www.hotelfernandoiii.es/en/hotel-special-offers.html

Good garage parking & a small roof-top pool, not far from the sights & some brilliant Tapas Bars. OK direct or try booking.com.

However, Sevilla in August? Are you sure; it will likely be blistering hot, 35-45 C. You might find staying up in the Hills easier, at say Carmona.

We stayed at the Alfonso XIII for a special occasion, then Hotel Fernando III in the Old Town when on a more sane budget ......... http://www.hotelfernandoiii.es/en/hotel-special-offers.html

Good garage parking & a small roof-top pool, not far from the sights & some brilliant Tapas Bars. OK direct or try booking.com.

However, Sevilla in August? Are you sure; it will likely be blistering hot, 35-45 C. You might find staying up in the Hills easier, at say Carmona.

Never thought about staying away from the city, I have been looking at these two hotels Hotel Alcazar and Exe Sevilla Macarena in Sevilla however, I'll have a look at what is available in the country side.

I am then looking at dropping down to the coast going east thus avoiding Malaga, I have some 3 days to reach Fuente Alamo so hopefully I will find somewhere to stay along the way:)

Never thought about staying away from the city, I have been looking at these two hotels Hotel Alcazar and Exe Sevilla Macarena in Sevilla however, I'll have a look at what is available in the country side.

I am then looking at dropping down to the coast going east thus avoiding Malaga, I have some 3 days to reach Fuente Alamo so hopefully I will find somewhere to stay along the way:)

Book quickly because August is when all the Spanish come on Holidays down South, also watch out in August Sevilla gets above 45 degrees C.

Back
Top Bottom