Iceland Adventure to the Westfjords.

We will be loading the shipping container on the 4th July

Although to many the 4th July is Independence Day for me it's the opposite, my wedding anniversary .... perhaps Ange would like a day out in the van.

A romantic night in Grimsby.

I've driven past Scunthorpe with her a few times started to say "so if Tetly put the T in Britain, who....."

Just manage to catch myself every time :D

Although to many the 4th July is Independence Day for me it's the opposite, my wedding anniversary .... perhaps Ange would like a day out in the van.

Why isn’t Ange coming along? It’s time we met the woman behind the man so to speak!

Taking the 950 this time Tim:green gri

Was out on it this afternoon just imagining I was there on it, not sure yet.

Why isn’t Ange coming along? It’s time we met the woman behind the man so to speak!

Yes, but it seems shouting "breath in" :shout as I took a photo of her in Iceland didn't go down too well :blast:D

19884432_10211710865979574_4302550032223268480_n.jpg

Flight booked.

Is that your front wheel stop on your photo? When we meet in iceland I’ll be pleased to explain how the slow application of pressure to the front and rear brakes can be employed to avoid this situation.

Ha ha look forward to meeting you Sir !!

Is that your front wheel stop on your photo? When we meet in iceland I’ll be pleased to explain how the slow application of pressure to the front and rear brakes can be employed to avoid this situation.

Ha ha look forward to meeting you Sir !!

I wish. It is a Dave Halsall.

Getting from Keflavik Airport to our meeting place in Reykjavik Dummies guide :D

Since our meeting place is the Greyline Bus terminal getting there from the airport is both simple and cheap.

Use the link I'm showing below to book the bus, watch out for the 5% discount code and the price should be 18 Euros.
You will need your flight details.

As you come out of the airport building look for the Greyline booth, often staffed with beautiful Icelandic women, give them your booking details and they'll issue you with your ticket.

top-10-sexiest-women-in-iceland-2015-6.jpg

Remember you only want the ride to the Greyline bus terminal, it takes about 40 mins, I'll meet you there.
(Most tourists will then be transferring to a mini bus for their onward journey).

I will have arrived a couple of days earlier and sorted the customs paperwork etc. for your bikes and it's a 5 min walk to be reunited with your baby.:Duchess

There's no need right now to worry about your return to the bus terminal and on to the airport.

You can book that when you arrive at the terminal, as by then you will know where your accommodation is for the final night in Reyjavik.
When the return is booked a mini bus will pick you up and take you to the Greyline bus terminal for transfer ...... as long as you've given them the correct details :D

Here's the link:

https://grayline.is/tours/keflavik-...-reykjavik-to-gray-line-bus-terminal-8706_67/

Except of course I was spelling Grayline incorrectly :D

Here's a little video of a trail in the Westfjords I made a few years ago ..... this is of course riding at 'wifey speed' but trails like this one in particular as so special it would be a shame to rush them although i did ride it alone last year at a 'slightly' quicker pace.

:beerjug:

Here's a little video of a trail in the Westfjords I made a few years ago ..... this is of course riding at 'wifey speed' but trails like this one in particular as so special it would be a shame to rush them although i did ride it alone last year at a 'slightly' quicker pace.

Well done Tim. Was that hardwork making that trail a few years ago? You must have been there a few years!

JJ CALE:D

What sort of range fuel tank wise is needed for this type of trip?

What sort of range fuel tank wise is needed for this type of trip?

The route for this trip doesn't require the range we've needed on previous trips but 150m+ is good.

Back
Top Bottom