Dent Event Weekend ... Friday 18th - Sunday 20th May 2018

Can you add me down for camping please Micky :thumb2 and also on the list to thrash the ebike around the hills :D

Oh goody .... sharp knife meets guy ropes at 0300 methinks ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'd have to remove the de-restiction dongle first, and the motor would have to be on its lowest power setting as I don't think you would be able to handle the power. Would you be brining your own stabilisers?

I reckon by the times Dent arrives Giles will be a fully fledged ebiker :D

I think Giles and bod will be on an electric tandem bike. Thought I'm not expecting them to get very far..

Push%20Me-Pull%20You%20Tandem%20%28Facebook%20video%20still%29.JPG

Micky - can you put 2 of us down (myself and 'python') for camping fri and sat please.

Cheers
Gordon

Never!!! (If I wasn't coming by motorbike, I'd pack the push bike and give bear a run for his money ... !)

hi micky, put me and the boss down for camping Friday and Saturday, its about time the tent was "aired" and I`ve missed some good ale:thumb2

A ten page thread that I haven't noticed :blast

Me, Angi, Bentley, Van + electric please Micky :)

Friday and Saturday night in an as yet undisclosed tent and by a yet to be decided mode of transport.....just to annoy Norfolk(in clue)Tiger..... if you'd be so kind Micky :D

Friday and Saturday night in an as yet undisclosed tent and by a yet to be decided mode of transport.....just to annoy Norfolk(in clue)Tiger..... if you'd be so kind Micky :D

We await the Youtube feature film of your visit :blast :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom