75th D-Day Anniversary June 1st-8th 2019

I just tripped over this and dived straight in :eek:

Chatted to a nice lady and got fixed with a wee cabin for 4 to 8 June.

I'm pretty sure it would've been easier to do it all on line as the price was just the same.

Will send an em and start figuring out the the rest of the trip there and back :thumb2

I just tripped over this and dived straight in :eek:

Chatted to a nice lady and got fixed with a wee cabin for 4 to 8 June.

I'm pretty sure it would've been easier to do it all on line as the price was just the same.

Will send an em and start figuring out the the rest of the trip there and back :thumb2

Welcome Boxerboy,

See you there

Mark

Update, 45 booked in now :thumb2 still spaces on ferries and accommodation. have been full by November in the past, .. get in! :D

75th d day

hi mark,we`ve just plumbed for it and booked a four night stay(Monday to Friday morning) see you all there, now off to book a ferry.:D

just booked, one way on the sunday night crossing. now which way back I wonder...…….apparently might be going home via Colditz, who`d a guessed!!

Are spaces still available for this?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Over 60 now booked in!

Spoke to Camp Du Nacre just before Xmas, they had one 2 bed unit left then, best to ring them on 020 7660 8583 to get latest availability, some camping left, ferries will be filling fast, most popular crossing is Portsmouth - Caen, (about 10 mile from site) Brittany Ferries, again ring direct for latest availability.

Let me know if you can confirm your place, hope to see you there!

Mark

Anyone interested in riding out from sussex for this. Im wanting to camp and wanting to attend rideouts and any historical events. Prob a my staying for 3 nights but flexible.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks for heads up Sven,

Tickets to visit Caen Airfield to see Dakota's https://tickets.daksovernormandy.com

I'm booked in for Friday 7th June, we will be leaving Camp Du Nacre in the morning I expect for this, when booking put BMW Club motorcycles in the "Company name" box, we may be let in in groups and this will keep us together

Should be 30 plus Daks there, take offs and landings, photographers delight!.

The site (Camp Du Nacre) is now full between 1st June - 8th of June, we have 65 plus attending chalets and campers, there is some space from 29th May - 5th of June, ring site for latest.

D-Day

Hi Mark

I was there on the Bus in St Mere Eglise, in the wet after a bit of a detour.

Was that really 10 years ago. !

See you there again in June.

Regards

Paddy.

Thinking of using this site (& cabins) in early May, can anyone tell me if you can have your bike next to your cabin?

Back
Top Bottom