Low Pro Rox Risers

stephen.stallebrass

Reaction score
Just bought some Low Pro Rox Risers for my F800GS... they don't seem to be that well known around here but they're very popular over at ADV.

I got them from a US Ebay seller OffRoadIdaho at the great price of $100 (£62) including postage... See item number 370511473474. I asked him to mark the value of goods on the packaging as less, which he did ($30), so this meant I didn't get raped by HM customs!

I paid on the 2nd July, they were posted on the 5th July and I received them on the 19th July so pretty quick.

Dual_Sport_Risers.jpg

0602-0438_RoxSpeedFX_Risers-F800GS.jpg

These risers have been developed around the 1 1/8" bars of the F800GS ABS model so that you don't have to replace the brake line. Although they do reccomend moving the front brake perch inward by 3/8" to relieve even more brake line... Anyway, these raise the bars by 1.75 inches and can be pivoted fore and aft. They also have an 8mm threaded hole in the end of the posts for mounts such as the RAM ball.

Not suitable for F650, which has 7/8" bars... but they will fit the KTM 990 Adventure with stock lines.

Seems like a great product at a great price... can't wait to fit them. :thumb

They're great. My seating position is a lot more natural as I can relax my shoulders and arms making the motorway commutes much more comfortable, except for the seat of course that's the next upgrade. Likewise, standing is much better, although I don't do much of that. :beerjug:

Thanks for that - I think we're talking about the same thing on 2 different sites! You replied to a HU post about this too! To reciprocate a little, see the Advriders post below (scroll down until you get to the 30 years bike in Monaco). I've a Corbin seat that's excellent! I've just done 2348 miles around Europe, 9 hour days at times, all in complete comfort. It's a little lower than the stock seat, but also a little wider - hence the comfort. I've never slid forward on it (unlike the OE seat) and never wanted to kill its creator (unlike the OE seat).

And you're in Peterborough as well - small world!

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=368910&page=310

Back
Top Bottom