Advice /Opinions please...

I would fucking hit him....Just for being a cheeky twat really.
More people need to be hit, they have it too cushy these days

:jes..then he could negotiate a lower price whilst the bloke is sprawled out on the floor.
Not subtle but probably affective.

Oooh that's a nice one.
I must have it, i must pay over the odds for some clapped out piece of shit.
fucking Harley donkeyson lump of dog shit.

walk away you fucking spack.

i would like to see a proper lining in the hanging basket rather than a black plastic liner granted it does hold the water but then your plants run the risk of being waterlogged ..........................just my opinion

i would like to see a proper lining in the hanging basket rather than a black plastic liner granted it does hold the water but then your plants run the risk of being waterlogged ..........................just my opinion

Can you not use a screwdriver to make 7-8 holes in the plastic bag for drainage?

No gardening topics on this thread you pansies....

Right been to see said bike, and it is bloody spotless, wherever you can chrome they have, a few little marks on the pipes. Belt change a couple of years ago, now then NO service history at all from it's life in the USA...no dealer service history here either been serviced by " x Harley mechanic". Two owners here in the UK him and his mate who he bought it off.

Reason for selling.... He wants to buy an Indian....he has been offer £8000 on trade in....he won't budge past £8800....

Guess he'll be keeping it for a while....

What's your view on "Oasis" my old Auntie swore by it's water retaining properties?

I dont follow Harley prices but believe Ireland is worth a look given the strong sterling.
Check out: Done deal

Oasis is only acceptable for arranging decorations......it should never be considered for anything else.....

Bollocks, I've just bought £10 worth.. Fuck fuck fuck

The best place for sourcing cheep oasis and flowers, is a little midnight wander through your local cemetery.
People leave the stuff all over the place.

Right been to see said bike, and it is bloody spotless, wherever you can chrome they have, a few little marks on the pipes. Belt change a couple of years ago,

All that proves is he either is an obsessive cleaner or he never rides it. If he never rides it you have to ask why ....

now then NO service history at all from it's life in the USA...no dealer service history here either been serviced by " x Harley mechanic". Two owners here in the UK him and his mate who he bought it off.

Walk away. Mileage is unimportant with HDs but condition and servicing are everything. If you don't know the indie mechanic he could be a real butcher :O

Back
Top Bottom