Bargains - Clothing Sale @ Astle's Grimsby

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Have got a sale on .......................speak to Sarah on 01472 276666.

They do mail order..........too

Bought these today...........Brand New BMW Leatherguard Goretex trousers RRP £399 (ok last year's 2004 brochure)..........
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....5204&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT
Made a bid via Ebay of £70 and got them.........another out of season bargain, like the Quest GPS

Howie got a BMW Heated waistcoat for £60, instead of RRP of £199

They've got Rallye 2 gear in sale @ 20% off

Atlantis 3 trousers for £150 instead of £350.

Lots of summer suits like Santiago (Savanna equivalent) at bargain prices.

BMW Goretex boots cheap and helmets.

Know your sizes and what you want and grab some cheap BMW clobber

Pair of leatherguards for 90 quid! Sold! I've been tempted to get a pair for a while but never wanted to pay 400 quid.

Ta for pointing them out, made my day.

Cheers,
Gavin.

gkelman said:
Pair of leatherguards for 90 quid! Sold! I've been tempted to get a pair for a while but never wanted to pay 400 quid.

Ta for pointing them out, made my day.

Cheers,
Gavin.

Bid'em £70............I did........oops, too late you've finished the deal - still cheap

All the items listed seem to be "Buy it Now" ones, how did you make them a bid :confused:

Les Wassall said:
All the items listed seem to be "Buy it Now" ones, how did you make them a bid :confused:

Some have a 'Bid' tag on the ebay listing, which was new one to me.

But made bid of £70 (£20 less) and they accepted it :D

tarka said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

THIRTY EIGHT INCH WAIST ????

:judge :judge :judge

:D :D :D :D

:dabone :dabone

I'm just an overweight,armchair pundit.............with no GS'ing knowledge worth a light, Tarka :D :D :D
Must get out more and slim down, may work wonders :eek: :eek:

Astle's Grimsby

Hi All, I nipped into Astle's on my way home from work this morning. They had some nice looking Tourguard jackets for £150 and System 4 helmets for £89, the helmets seem like a real bargain at that price. The staff are really friendly too which is always a bonus.

Has anyone tried them for servicing as they'd be quite handy for me?

Cheers Chris

I just bought a pair of the contur boots. My old Hein Gericke Goretex boot soles are nearly worn through so I thought £90.00 for a boot that was originally £150.00 wasn't bad.

I popped into my local dealer today and tried on the Contur plus size 9s to make certain they would fit. :D :D :D :D

Chris

Back
Top Bottom