Brittany Ferries discount codes - what you need to know.

Berin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Since Wapping closed the other thread, I’m posting this since it has important info.

In 2021 BF made changes to Club Voyage, which is the reference needed for shared discount codes. Some terms from the old scheme (if membership was taken out before November 16 2021) are different and that includes the discounts available on shared codes.

1) For members who joined on or after 16 November 2021: your friends and family will benefit from -10% on low-season sailings between the UK and France and -5% in mid-season.

2) For members who joined before 16 November 2021: your friends and family will benefit from -10% on sailings between the UK and France and the UK and Spain

So it makes a difference when the member you are getting a code from joined, and as far as I can see, if that member joined after November 2021 then there’s no discount for Spain and 10% for France on low season only.

More info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am only doing what Tossers who asked that their names be shared on the forum asked me to do, based on the information they gave me at the time and asked me to make clear.

Would you like me add you to the sticky and put ‘France and Spain’ next to your name? If so, I’ll add your note to it there, too.

Let me know, please.

Last edited:
Lots of differences between members that joined before/after Nov.21 the other main difference that impacts on F&F discount availability is that the pre 21 members are allowed 15 F&F booking per year and after Nov.21 only 8.
And if it helps to plan, these are the season dates:
Season Travel dates
Low 6 Nov 2023–21 Mar 2024
Mid 11 Sep–5 Nov 2023, 22 Mar–20 June 2024 & 9 Sep–3 Nov 2024
High 23 Jun–10 Sep 2023 & 21 Jun–8 Sep 2024

OK, thank you, Gadget, I will add that to the sticky.

Berin, yes or no to being added as someone willing to share a discount code for France and Spain?

Last edited:
I am only doing what Tossers who asked that their names be shared on the forum asked me to do, based on the information they gave me at the time and asked me to make clear.

Would you like me add you to the sticky and put ‘France and Spain’ next to your name? If so, I’ll add your note to it there, too.

Let me know, please.
My discount code works for France and Spain, 10%, any season, so please feel free to add that.

The new rules did add confusion, as BF club members now also get varying discounts and perks depending on when they joined.

My discount code works for France and Spain, 10%, any season, so please feel free to add that.

The new rules did add confusion, as BF club members now also get varying discounts and perks depending on when they joined.

Thank you.

I’ve added you to the sticky and and the note.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom