Connectedride Navigator - not getting any information from the shaping/waypoints or even the POI going through to my unit

p5taylor

Reaction score
Hi All, i have just upgraded my navigation unit on my R1250GSA from Nav VI to the Connectedride Navigator, obvously i have too generate the new routes in MRA now in TomTom rather than the HERE map and save the file as a gpx 1.1, when opened in the connected ride app on my andriod mobile device, i am presented with 3 files to import (Route, Track, POI). The problem is i am not getting any information from the shaping/waypoints or even the POI going through to my unit am i doing something wrong?

The problem is i am not getting any information from the shaping/waypoints or even the POI going through to my unit

What ‘information’ are you hoping / expecting to receive?

Are you referring to voice notifications?

Are you saying that no route is being created or displayed?

Are you saying that the route is displayed but the points are not ‘popping out’ as it were on the map?

Last edited:
Hi All, i have just upgraded my navigation unit on my R1250GSA from Nav VI to the Connectedride Navigator, obvously i have too generate the new routes in MRA now in TomTom rather than the HERE map and save the file as a gpx 1.1, when opened in the connected ride app on my andriod mobile device, i am presented with 3 files to import (Route, Track, POI). The problem is i am not getting any information from the shaping/waypoints or even the POI going through to my unit am i doing something wrong?

Why do you consider the move an upgrade? I am not sure it is.

Hi here,
shaping points are ignored in CRA / CRN / TomTom world :-(

As for the waypoints:
1) save/export as GPX 1.1 from MRA
2) send/import in CRA - you will have two options - track with a LOT of basic points and route with a lot less basic points
3) select the latter
4) open it
5) select three dots menu in upper right corner and select "Convert to list of route points"
6) app will create a route with your waypoints and they will be anonunced during navigation

Back
Top Bottom