Do come and tell a friend !

Channel crossing is booked - pre-registration is done - count down to Hograost 2007 has begun :thumb The Eurotrash division of UKGSER will be in attendance so get your orders in now for cheapo fags imported directly from Belgica :spl1f:

1. YES
2. IT IS
3.POSTED NEARER THE TIME, or ON SITE.
4. GOOD TO MEET YOU.

Can you give me a general gist of the itinerary? If I do manage to get a pass out it looks likely that I'll have to come home Saturday night. I wouldn't want to miss out on eating some pork.

Can you give me a general gist of the itinerary? If I do manage to get a pass out it looks likely that I'll have to come home Saturday night. I wouldn't want to miss out on eating some pork.

Saturday food times not set in STONE yet, 7ish - 9ish I have PORK for 1000 so you should be O.K.

Band from 8-12ish

No raffle.

Oh No - we've got 9 months 8 days 5 hours of questions about = bingo, showers, doughnuts, shirts, kareoke, where is it located, where can i get a tent, can i bring the family, are dogs allowed, i don't know anyone, can't make this year hope to get to next years, what about eating, old gentleman riders with 50 years of plain riding experiance, how do i pay, can i bring the caravan, will i be covered by insurance.

Questions questions questions. Bring it on :D :D :D

Bingo - check
Showers - check
Doughnuts - check
Shirts - check
karaoke - check
Location - check
Tents - check
Family - check
Dogs - check
Billy no-mates - check
Missing it - check
Food - check
Old bloke taking ride out - check
Paying - check
Caravan / Campers - urh oh yes - check

Oooooh Insurance we haven't done that - Will I be covered ???

Back
Top Bottom