East Midlands event fund raiser

If you need anyone to ride to silly places for long periods of time or just to sell raffle tickets let me know (wife n I flogged them round camp site last year). My mate was lucky to survive testic... testac, oh sod it cancer of the bollocks and is still going through testing (thankfully clear!). Cant afford track day but happy to give time and effort to help.:beerjug:

Thanks Ian :thumb2

No doubt I can keep you gainfully employed this year :beerjug:

So I dont feel too guilty as I scare myself around Rockingham ,and in the name of CHARIDY why dont you link this to visordown.com. Hundreds of guys and girls would snap it up and get a bit more for the worth while cause.:clap

So do we get to see pics and a ride report then ?

How did your day go ?

How did your day go ?

How did your day go ?

Yeah a good day out .Sorry no pics .Couldn't fit the camera on the Blade.

I toyed with the idea of taking the 12GS but saw the weather (sunny) and thought the blade wail do . It did rain in the PM and so I then wished I had taken the Beemer.

Anyway turned up at 8am .Very well organized track day with lots of staff on duty who couldn't do enough for you.
Free tea ,coffee biscuits and bananas on offer sorted my lack of breakfast.

Andy Ibbott gave us all a talk on how the day is run and basically to take it easy.

Got myself in the intermediate group .The fast group looked a bit too fast for me.

Well I managed not to fall off during the day ,unlike the guy on his fireblade ,just in front of me .A lesson for us all ref. cold tyres on a cold track .

We were using the infield circuit (without the walls) .Its a bit like a kart track ,twisty with hardly any straights.I was getting round just using 2 gears!

Not long after lunch ,the sun went behind the clouds and it started to rain .

About 3pm i called it a day as the tyres are not really suited to wet weather(with me on the bike anyway) so i called it a day. Wish i had brought the Gs now, I tend to ride it in the rain and would have been good to explore a few slides.

So yes ,enjoyed the day and thanks very much to everyone involved ,especially to Bryn , E-bike and the California Super bike school.

Cheers

Tim :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom