EDITOR TBM Mag says

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hey Steve

Long time no talk. Remember when I used to swing by your shop and buy as many cheese-twists as I could afford. I also remember seeing your first (kickstart) Duke and the one that followed. Would love to come along to help promote your event if I'm free that day - what's the off-roading you're planning? Only stopped using our Andover bureau last year when we took the magazine all digital. Still miss the cheese-twists tho'. Local Tesco does them now but they're not a patch on yours...

Bakes says
TOP BLOKE, would be good to see you Si bring lots of last months TBM.

Well tell him that one of the reasons I stopped buying TBM was because he always took advantage of his position and had to have the last word in the letters section, in an 'I'm the editor, and I'm always right' manner :tosser I must add that I never wrote to the mag. :)

timolgra said:
Well tell him that one of the reasons I stopped buying TBM was because he always took advantage of his position and had to have the last word in the letters section, in an 'I'm the editor, and I'm always right' manner :tosser I must add that I never wrote to the mag. :)

You expect me to remember all that :rolleyes:

BAKERMAN said:
You expect me to remember all that :rolleyes:

Oh and the auto biography of Blezzard everytime he attended a rallye, with most photos at the event being of him :D

timolgra said:

Get him to come along, and you can tell him to his face -

Make him pay the going rate, no freebies, and see if he still wants to come. What do you reckon :rolleyes: No freeloaders :D

timolgra said:

. . . now you're talkin'! . .

Si Melber pay the going rate? He's the King of the Blaggers!

Blez put a picture of me in TBM once, on my 400 Husaberg at the Winter Rally (Now the PJM) It was after he had been "admiring" my customised hand guards. They had only been customised the day before, by cartwheeling off a fire road which inexplicably turned left, just as I kicked it into sixth :eek:
I learned a lot that day.
Mark

I got in TBM once, the regularish "doing the rounds" covered the Thames Valley TRF I was a member at the time. Blez came along with us took some pics and notes.
mind you Blez got the details wrong when the article was published, but I wont hold that against him.

Back
Top Bottom