F800GS BMW Comfort Seat/Touratech seat wanted

Jake88

Reaction score
Hi All, first post here. Does anyone have a BMW comfort seat for sale or something similar? The standard seat is crushing my manhood and have had enough of it. I’m in Kent/London area. Many thanks!

Hi All, first post here. Does anyone have a BMW comfort seat for sale or something similar? The standard seat is crushing my manhood and have had enough of it. I’m in Kent/London area. Many thanks!
Hi Jake, I have a Comfort Seat for sale if you are still looking. It was bought new and fitted to my 2012 F650GS twin 12 months before I bought it -I actually prefer the standard seat. Its mint as you would expect I am advised this will fit the F800GS with no issues . I think £100 plus postage would be fair Cheers Alan

Hi Alan, many thanks for your reply. I am interested and willing to pay the price you’re asking. However, I’m slightly sceptical on sending £100 over on trust that the item will be sent to me. Any ideas? And hope you can understand where I’m coming from….. Cheers

Hi Alan, many thanks for your reply. I am interested and willing to pay the price you’re asking. However, I’m slightly sceptical on sending £100 over on trust that the item will be sent to me. Any ideas? And hope you can understand where I’m coming from….. Cheers
Hi Jake, no problem. I will stick it on ebay when I get chance -£100 + the ebay fee to me + postage ,and give you a nod. That way you have the protection of Paypal etc. I am located at Mold North Wales -if you or your elected agent are this way of course then we can sort it out.
Cheers

Hi Jake, I have a Comfort Seat for sale if you are still looking. It was bought new and fitted to my 2012 F650GS twin 12 months before I bought it -I actually prefer the standard seat. Its mint as you would expect I am advised this will fit the F800GS with no issues . I think £100 plus postage would be fair Cheers Alan
Hi Jake, no problem. I will stick it on ebay when I get chance -£100 + the ebay fee to me + postage ,and give you a nod. That way you have the protection of Paypal etc. I am located at Mold North Wales -if you or your elected agent are this way of course then we can sort it out.
Cheers

Hi Alan, drop me a msg when you get a chance 07817543783. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom