First time taking bike to Europe . . .

Sounds like a great trip. As a newbie to biking, do the ferries provide straps to lash the bike down or are you expected to bring your own?

Richard

Boxerboy55 said:
I’m feeling a bit sheepish writing this in the shadow of so many brilliant ride reports from others who've been to many faraway places; but hey-ho, we all have to start somewhere.

We all do, but you just never know who will get inspiration from your RR or even just details of a good hotel or restaurant. Good job and thanks for taking the trouble to post. :thumb2

I am doing a quick weekend in France 18-22 March should be funn

I hope you are not going to ride through Alps ? In March most passes will be closed.
Imho, March is too early anyway because too cold during the night... (I do prefer to sleep in the tent)

Missed this the first time around. Enjoyed reading it now.
My first time in the Harz this summer, great area for biking isn't it ?
Now get planning for next year & give us a longer report :rob

Visited that museum about 4 months ago on a spare afternoon from Hanover. I was told it's been updated recently with a big truck collection donated by a collector. some great classic bikes in there, really enjoyed it.

Love your bike really tempted by the RS.

I enjoyed reading that and would like to do something similar next year.

As stated previously it's great to hear from newbie tourers. I would like to do something ocross the didtch myself in the next year or so so posts like these are really useful.:beerjug:

A cracking report, nice piccies too.... :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom