Grantham Honda - big thumbs up

Dave56

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just like to give Grantham Honda a big thumbs up.
From the moment we walked into the shop to the time we picked up our new Crosstourer Highlander the dealer experience by James and the staff at Grantham Honda has been first class.
After collection on Sunday morning I experienced a small problem with the bike, which was not serious but acted upon promptly and immediately remedied without fuss and with profuse apologies.
After a lengthy ride yesterday I called in for a cuppa and was immediately invited into the sales office where I was presented with two VIP hospitality tickets for Donington Park by the sales manager along with another apology.
BMW have an enviable reputation for giving there customer's the "dealer experience" but I have to say the "dealer experience" at Grantham Honda is as good as anything I've received at any BMW dealers, long may it continue.......:thumb

Funnily enough I bought my 1200 GS from them :thumb

I'd only gone there to pick up a part for my CRF

Popped in there last Saturday after reading this on here, we were stopping at our caravan near Rutland.
Nearly bought some gloves, but also liked the look of a nearly new CT in the SH stock. £9995, for a 175mile machine in grey. Now if it was Red I'd have struggled to walk away from it:blast. Salesman thought it was Peterborough dealers demo bike which they bought when they closed a wee while back. Looked a bargain for someone.

Back
Top Bottom