HEADS UP

King Rat

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Early warning.
Coming up for sale are some very sought after bits.
X Tank complete.
Touratech tank brand new, never been fitted, complete with all lines and valaves. Just as it would have from Touratech in the day.
Some small items, like a KTM copy lower chain guard which means the chain cannot come off.
There is a seat for X Country.
A seat for X Challenge (needed for the TT tank).

No doubts other bits will come to light as the boxes are gone through.

There will also be a completely sorted X Country, ready for overlanding. Has the Touratech toolbox/sumpguard. I have never seen another one. Long tme owner, but medical reasons means he is selling many of his bikes. Pictures to follow, once it has been dusted off.

Early warning.
Coming up for sale are some very sought after bits.
X Tank complete.
Touratech tank brand new, never been fitted, complete with all lines and valaves. Just as it would have from Touratech in the day.
Some small items, like a KTM copy lower chain guard which means the chain cannot come off.
There is a seat for X Country.
A seat for X Challenge (needed for the TT tank).

No doubts other bits will come to light as the boxes are gone through.

There will also be a completely sorted X Country, ready for overlanding. Has the Touratech toolbox/sumpguard. I have never seen another one. Long tme owner, but medical reasons means he is selling many of his bikes. Pictures to follow, once it has been dusted off.
Hi - Chain guard please as and when !
Just bought an X Tank, so will need that!
Rog

I shall probably be asked to do the photographs for Andy. He isn't on here but has had his X Country for 15 years and being a former RAF technician you can be assured it has been maintained meticulously. Don't get vexed if it is a couple of weeks before these things come to fruition!

Back
Top Bottom