INNOVV THIRD-EYE MOTORCYCLE RADAR & BLIND SPOT SYSTEM

garethstew

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Was at the ABR festival and picked one of these innovv third eye motorcycle radars I am a complete novice when comes to wiring things up this question has probably been asked a million and one times I see on their instructions I need to go to a switch live feed then onto the positive terminal for the red and black on to negative is there a switch live near the battery I can use.If I can help I prefer not to cut into my bike wiring.I got a BMW r1250 GSA 2022.Anyone fitted one

You can pick the positive up from the live post to the right of the battery if you look at the battery with the right hand panel below the seat removed. As far as a switched live is concerned, if you don't want to mess with the bike's wiring the easiest way is to get a hexezecan or denali equivelent and use one of the switched supplies from that.

Thought about using an HEX EZCan? Overkill for one device but very useful if you have multiple devices you want to control

Take the seat off and right at the base of the tank is a plug with a pair of fuses in. One is permanent live, the other is an ignition live.

Take the seat off and right at the base of the tank is a plug with a pair of fuses in. One is permanent live, the other is an ignition live.
Is the ignition live the red and blue cable in the fuse holder wires

Back
Top Bottom