Luggage

Actually, you can show me what all the feckin zipz and poppers are for. And what's with the H20 hole? :nenau

Will a Camelhumpbackwhale thing fit under the jacket?? Or is there a spethial version?

Actually, you can show me what all the feckin zipz and poppers are for. And what's with the H20 hole? :nenau

Will a Camelhumpbackwhale thing fit under the jacket?? Or is there a spethial version?

Good point.

That hole is for a hydration pack,but don't know where you would put it.

But it's a bloody good suit.

Have used mine in temp ranges from about 0 to 30 degs on the same day and it is bloody great.

100% waterproof too.

Yep. T'is a wonderous suit. :thumb2

I bought the additonal Sastec (whatever) back protector. I really can't tell where all the armour is, it's so comfy.

I shall resist sleeping in it, as it's so feckin hot here.

I've found the perfect seat/tail bag.

pl_72607653818_detail_1.png

An all-rounder in every sense - with a capacity of 53 litres, specially coated material, welded seams and a waterproof zip which make it 100% waterproof. The inner qualities can be seen to match the attractive exterior.

It's 60cmx30cm so fits almost perfectly lengthways on the area where the rear seat should be and rack :thumb2

Just need to find one in stock now :type

Very nice. :thumb2

Quietly macho, with undertones of femininity to compliment it's laissez faire pretentions.

And you can get shed loads in it. I have an Ortleib bag very similar to that.

Good choice.
I'll be using the similar sports bag (the one with the funny shaped bottom," no comments please") the one that fits across the pillion seat.
Just hope this one is waterproof! :eek:
Will also be using vario panniers, tank bag and if stuck for room 89ltr ortlieb!:augie

I've found the perfect seat/tail bag.

pl_72607653818_detail_1.png

An all-rounder in every sense - with a capacity of 53 litres, specially coated material, welded seams and a waterproof zip which make it 100% waterproof. The inner qualities can be seen to match the attractive exterior.

It's 60cmx30cm so fits almost perfectly lengthways on the area where the rear seat should be and rack :thumb2

Just need to find one in stock now :type

Looks very much like my 49 litre Ortlieb Rack Pack from Gearpac

Same size (ish).

Totally waterproof.I used it on my 1700 mile Route Napoleon trip, as shown here

Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch

No zips to break as it rolls down and fastens shut

Some nice options there Rob :thumb2

However, Mr KTM is coming with us with so I feel I ought to at least have something with BMW on it, even if I can't quite compete with his branded Y-Fronts :D

BMW bag ordered :rob

Well...the KTM gimp suit has gone back as it leaked like a sieve, so I'm running out of branded merchandise.

The Y fronts chaff a bit, so they might go back to be upgraded to a KTM Racing Loin Cloth. Like a normal loin cloth, but Orange and shorter...

Must be a tattooist round here, somewhere....

55ltr

Just ordered this little number should hold every thing i will need
55 Ltr.
Hard base so you can fit across as well as long ways without it dropping over the sides.
Lots of pockets.
Easy to remove and refit .
Carry handles.
BMW BAG.jpg

222.jpg

Also got my back box (or pizza carrier as you call it mags:augie)and my tank bag:thumb2

Are we there yet:roll:tarka

Back
Top Bottom