Service Light Date And Milage Reset

Mark D

Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I can reset your service date and/or mileage.

I live in Hertford and would prefer that you come to me. Hertford is easily accessible from London to Cambridge and all points in between. My postcode is SG13 7AN.

I'm looking to earn some extra cash through this service and would appreciate it if you could come to me. However, I can travel to you if it's not too far away and the weather is favourable. I'm not too fond of riding my bike in the rain! Alternatively, we can arrange a meetup at a convenient spot.

As I may not receive notifications of replies here, please don't hesitate to email me at mark@flipinheck.com and include your contact phone number as I will reply with a phone call. I'm a bit old school and would much rather have a person-to-person natter. Besides, I'm dyslexic and hate texts and emails.

Price: If you come to me, £30 but if you're a bit hard up, I will help a bit. I am also happy to negotiate a travelling price if I need to travel to you and/or if you have more than one bike to do.

I do have an online presence with my YouTube Channel which you can find here: https://youtube.com/@btcbiker if you want to know who I am a bit more.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Best regards, Mark.

Ps. Note to Admins. If I have posted this in the wrong place, please accept my apologies and please do move it.

Back
Top Bottom