Swiss Alps Tour: Day 5 - Saint Moritz to Nauders

It may be a while since I was at school but 4 singles and 6 doubles isn't enough beds for the group :blast

Maybe they just made a mistake. I've emailed and asked for clarification.

In any case we have another option.

The Hotel Hochland is another 4 star hotel in the centre of Nauders. It is also well reviewed.

I have confirmation they have the space for our group. Here are the prices.

Double room € 55 per Person

Single room € 65 per Person

Including - WELCOME DRINK – BIG BREAKFAST BUFFET – 4 CHOICE MENU – 2 DESSERT.

I'll wait until I here from the Neue Burg before booking :beerjug:

Put me down for a single please, but if rooms are short I'm quite happy to share.:thumb2

I have now heard back from both hotels and the language barrier is affecting communication with the Neue Burg so I am recommending the The Hotel Hochland.

As stated previously it is 4 star hotel in the centre of Nauders that is well reviewed.

The first set of prices I was given were incorrect. The correct prices per person are :-

Single €60
Double/twin €70

This includes "dinner (soup, starter, salad from the buffet, 4 choice menu, 2 choice dessert) and a big breakfast". They don't have single rooms, so that means single occupancy of a double room :thumb2 They also have "a big covered garage, there you can park the motor cycles we also have a drying room for the clothes, a garden hose, and implements". I guess that's tools :p

Sounds ideal. Just need to know how many single occupancies in addition to myself and Yoy who I know would prefer to go solo :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom