The old tyre thing

Thanks for the replies. I have the original 2014 r9t and is road use only (unless taking avoiding action)
I very rarely go on motorways, usually wizzing around the yorkshire dales and lake district.
The Roadtecs are on my radar and interested in the road attack 4s, I had the RA3s and didn't really dislike then , i just found the steering a bit slow. I didn't know they had moved onto 4s so that's a possibility thanks Wessie.
Billy I was interested to read you finding the "steering a bit slow". Have you setup the suspension for your weight ie sag and ride height? if you have you could add 10-20mm more pre-load to the back or if you have adjusters for the forks lower the front this will increase load on the front to improve turn in. If not setup, try setting it up there's plenty of youtube about sag and leveling your bike it costs nothing just a bit of time and effort.

Yes it's set up prety well. I have custom made Maxton suspenders front and rear with correct sag. Rear is jacked up. When i said slow i meant relative to the original metzelers. I just prefer quicker steering. (y)

Back
Top Bottom