Three Amigos in Morocco

Ireland's answer to Long Way Down............. Half Way Down & Back !!

Enjoyed that :thumb. Well done!!

Great write up,very entertaining:D

Thanks Merv...
I think we met on the Troon ferry last year :nenau masterbaker and I heading for the Highlands and spoke with a Co Antrim guy who was running a purification plant about Glasgow??? Would that be yourself?

Stevie,

Excellent report, it brought back lots of memories of my own trip in 2004. A lot of the places you went to, we were in also but you did a lot more off-road stuff than I would have had the balls for in those days.

Cheers,

E

Thanks for taking the time to post a great report. Reading reports like this makes me want to return.:thumb

trip to morocco

stevie

re conversation and pm , Just read your trip report and it warmed my soul on this cold sat morning in cork , your pics were just great , talk again

Regards

Phil

Thanks for the report. Did Morroco in 2009 and in July going solo to Istanbul. Just so I can stick Asia onto my panniers. Your report has whetted my appetite for more travel.

Well done to you all.

JimmyMac:flag

MasterBaker and myself are now on KTM 990 Adventure Dakar Editions and are both busting to try and ship the bikes to Southern Spain to try and do a return. I just can't afford (get permission) to take 2 weeks to get there and back.

Fingers crossed :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom