Whisky Tasting

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

After the great success of this wee event at last year's Gathering of the Clans (and threats of violence by Blowzorn if we didn't have it on again this year :D), I'm delighted to announce that there will be a Whisky Tasting, probably on the Saturday early evening.

G.C. will again be Master of Ceremony and anyone who attended last year will no doubt agree that it was a splendid hour or so well spent. It was both informative and highly entertaining. No bookings for this are being taken yet.

I'm on the mooch...:augie

We're looking for donations of bottles of whisky so that G.C. can give everyone a dram of whisky from several of the whisky regions of Scotland to "illustrate" his talk.

A bottle of Lagavullan (Islay region) has already been donated. If any kind souls can donate bottles of the following: A Speyside malt (Balvenie Doublewood) and an Islands whisky (Highland Park), much appreciation will be forthcoming :thumb2

TIA

Ronno

Speyside Donation

Stumpy has just PM'd me with a pledge of a bottle of Balvennie Doublewood (Speyside)

Thanks to Andy :thumb2

I'll send you over a bottle of Black Bush Ronno so that you can have a tasting of some real whiskey. :thumb2 :augie

I'll send you over a bottle of Black Bush Ronno so that you can have a tasting of some real whiskey. :thumb2 :augie

Bring it anyway, Aidan. If the weather is anything like last year, I can clean my boots off with it :thumb

I've got some upmarket stuff at home, got it from one of our suppliers for Xmas. Can't remember what it is, so will be in touch to see if you want it:thumb2

Any other bottles will be gratefully received for the raffle!!!

:thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2

Put me doon fir a bottle o' thus stuff :beer:

Al :thumb2

Attachments

• fo10yo_box_300.jpg
    fo10yo_box_300.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 199
Ok I'll push the boat out

PICT0034.jpg

A bottle of Balvenie Doublewood(Speyside) in the pot:thumb

Highland Park duly received from PhilM :thumb2

Any more donations for a bottle for the Tasting/raffle? Please...it's for a great cause: Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Edinburgh

Back
Top Bottom