workshop/repair manual needed

1jp

Reaction score
Hi!

Anyone here happen to have a workshop/repair manual that they can send as a file for a f650gs twin/f700gs/f800gs.

I have a F650gs twin so ideally if anyone has that if not the f700/f800 im sure will be similair enough for the most part.

Much appeciated

I have a manual on a CD. No longer have my F650 so PM me yr address and I'll post to you.

I have a manual on a CD. No longer have my F650 so PM me yr address and I'll post to you.
i cant seem to pm...? looked at the 'site guide' here and where the start new conversation button should be, doesnt exist on my end...?

could you leave your email here and i can send you an address via email? mines is jay_patel@hotmail.com if you would prefer, just email me letting me know to reply back with address for the CD. or drop me a text message at 07501001113

Many Thanks!

i cant seem to pm...? looked at the 'site guide' here and where the start new conversation button should be, doesnt exist on my end...?

could you leave your email here and i can send you an address via email? mines is jay_patel@hotmail.com if you would prefer, just email me letting me know to reply back with address for the CD. or drop me a text message at 07501001

Thanks bud. all recieved! extermely appeciated. sorry for late update. been stupidly busy.

Back
Top Bottom