Join us?

muzvmc

Reaction score
Hi there, I know that it's a while to go but if anyone fancies riding up to Llangollen from the South west then you are welcome.
The (vague) plan is to leave Somerset about 9ish.
I was going to cross the old severn bridge so could meet at Aust services.
Then up through usk and onto Abergavenny. Up to Builth and onto Rhyader then take the mountain road through Llanidloes and over to Llanbrymair.
From there either find some more small roads or A470 / A494 to Llangollen depending on the time.
Cheers Ian

Hi there, I know that it's a while to go but if anyone fancies riding up to Llangollen from the South west then you are welcome.
The (vague) plan is to leave Somerset about 9ish.
I was going to cross the old severn bridge so could meet at Aust services.
Then up through usk and onto Abergavenny. Up to Builth and onto Rhyader then take the mountain road through Llanidloes and over to Llanbrymair.
From there either find some more small roads or A470 / A494 to Llangollen depending on the time.
Cheers Ian

Hi Ian,

What time and day are you expecting to be at Aust services?
We'll be coming from north wilts area.

Val.

Ride up to Llangollen

I live in Hereford and hope to get the new bike for 1st May pending delivery issues. Which im sure there wont be. So would be interested in joing any group heading that way. Will watch post organise a meet point.

Cheers Geoff:beerjug:

Bump (again) South west to Llanny

OK, the plan is still pretty much as I said at the start of this thread.
Planning to leave Wellington at 9am so should be at Aust at about 10.15.
Onto Abergavenny bus station for coffee, 11.30 ish and then up through to Rhyader. Depending on the time stop for lunch at either Rhyader or Llanidloes.
Will be flexible if anyone has a better route/idea!!
Who want's to come????
Ian

OK, the plan is still pretty much as I said at the start of this thread.
Planning to leave Wellington at 9am so should be at Aust at about 10.15.
Onto Abergavenny bus station for coffee, 11.30 ish and then up through to Rhyader. Depending on the time stop for lunch at either Rhyader or Llanidloes.
Will be flexible if anyone has a better route/idea!!
Who want's to come????
Ian

Hi Ian,

We'd be happy to ride with you. 10.15 at Aust is OK see you there :thumb2

Anyone riding from (South) London area after work Friday, let me know if you want to hook up. Ta.

Last call

Right the last bump!!
Just finished packing and off to bed, see you all in the morning.
Sleep well:hogroast :ymca2

Back
Top Bottom