Fridays Run North

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Right folks, here's the plan ;)

I'm leaving Kildare at 09.00 & heading for the 10.30 ferry in Dunlaoghaire.

If the guys travelling across can make themselves known to Dellis (he'll be the ugly git with the pretty GF :augie ) he'll lead you to the meeting place on dry land (same place as last year mate :thumb2 ).

From there we'll journey as rapidly as possible to the M50 & round to the M1.

For those coming from other points ie northside & PRC we'll meet you at Bewleys Hotel on the N32. (Daithi, rather than try to explain it to ya in Corkese you can just follow R2D2:mmmm ) If you can all be there by 11.15 to ensure there's as few hold-ups as possible I'd appreciate it :D

From there we'll head straight up the M1 to Aidans for tea & sausage rolls :bounce1 before doing the Antrim Coast road :moped:

Any (sensible) questions :nenau

Oh, and the forecast is lookin' good for the weekend (thanks Mandylicious :augie )

Weather

The weather forecast is looking pretty good for the weekend. :bounce1

Forecast here with details up until Saturday and here for the forecast from Sunday until early next week.

Looks like Mandylicious has it sorted. :bow :)

Jochen,

just remind us all how much the tolls are for the M50 and M1 - will make life a little easier if we have the right change.

Cheers
Dave

Jochen,

just remind us all how much the tolls are for the M50 and M1 - will make life a little easier if we have the right change.

Cheers
Dave

€0.80c for the M50 and €0.90c for the M1 Dave, if memory serves. Unless the bastards have put it up again. :mcgun :mcgun :mcgun

:hapybnce:

Dave,

You are asking the wrong guy!!!

Bin

Might be a bit difficult getting 8 or 10 GS's to 'slip' through ;) The only way I can see it working is if the first one pays & then blocks the barrier while everyone else scoots through :augie

DaveR said:
Jockser I'll catch you guys at Bewleys. lookin forward to it.:bounce1

Grand job Dave :thumb2

Right folks, here's the plan ;)

I'm leaving Kildare at 09.00 & heading for the 10.30 ferry in Dunlaoghaire.

If the guys travelling across can make themselves known to Dellis (he'll be the ugly git with the pretty GF :augie ) he'll lead you to the meeting place on dry land (same place as last year mate :thumb2 ).

For those coming from other points ie northside & PRC we'll meet you at Bewleys Hotel on the N32.

Any (sensible) questions :nenau

QUOTE]

I'm on the 0245 from Fishguard, not sure of arrival at Rdsslare but Slack Alice, aka 2710, has pointed me towards Dublin, I'll try and find thisN32 place six hours should get me to Rathmelton though :D if not see your there :thumb2

Looks like the M50 around the Fair City, I was not entirely with it last year coming back :blast :beer: then at a juction called Malahide onto the N32, how far along there and on which side is is the Hotel please :nenau

I was not entirely with it last year coming back :blast :beer:

And that's the understatement of the year :D

Rob, Irish Ferries get in at 06.30 & Stena at 06.15. If you want to head up with us I suggest you either meet us at Bewleys Leopardstown (where you stayed last year) - follow the N11 & then the M50 to, I think, Junction 15, signposted for Leopardstown among others & Bewleys is on your right. Alternatively keep on the M50 until you get past the junction for the airport & M1, straight on for the N32 & Bewleys is on your left. :thumb2

Let me know which one you decide on so we know where to look for you ;)

Alternatively keep on the M50 until you get past the junction for the airport & M1, straight on for the N32 & Bewleys is on your left. :thumb2
;)

Just to be exact once you leave the M1/M50 roundabout you just go as far as the first roundabout on the N32 and the hotel is the large building on the left.

http://www.bewleyshotels.com/dublin_airport_hotel_details.asp

(There could be confusion as there is a Bewleys roasting plant further down the road on the left also - You used to be able to smell chocolate, crisps and coffee all in the space of a mile on the way home - just needed a brewery :beer: - but then Tayto closed.:( )

Cheers, dB.

And that's the understatement of the year :D

:thumb2 Alternatively keep on the M50 until you get past the junction for the airport & M1, straight on for the N32 & Bewleys is on your left. :thumb2

Let me know which one you decide on so we know where to look for you ;)

Looks like the Airport Bewleys :beerjug: is the easiest Thanks at around 1100hrs. :clap

Pee Ess, will the Bar be Hopen :beer: :beer: :bow :bow

By the way, I booked through Nutt Travel (Thompsons?) and paid £73 return.

We're planning on being in Aidans b4 13.00. After that, I don't know :(

Calling Aidan, come in please :augie

Back
Top Bottom