Thanks

Cheers to everyone concerned for a class weekend :clap . It all seemed to run like clockwork, from where i was anyway, so i guess that is testament to the amount of preparation and hard work of others over the past months. Much appreciated :thumb :thumb !!

Also it was great to put some more faces to names on the site :thumb .

And finally, do i even need to mention the weather?? :Motomartin Fantastic!!!!!

:beer:

Just got home a few hours ago.

Thanks to everyone who organised the Run to the Hills. I haven't had that good a time since I can remember (sad isn't it).

..... and it's not true what they say about the Irish. You're all fine chaps! :augie

I'll be back next year! :thumb Next time I will organise a translator so I can understand more than every third word from Civil and Aidan. ;)

Good to meet you Bob and glad you arrived home safe! :beerjug:

thanks

another faultless w/end :thumb2 well done Aidan:aidan great ride out on the Sat. nicely researched by yourself and jockser,:clap also the ride up on Fri. around the coast was special :bounce1
nice to hear from those who had to travel farther:type all home safe :roll

all the best with your new arrival Bob, :jamie enjoyed your company Rob:rob

Thanks to Aidan Mandy Sugarcube Jockser Tuned for a great weekend, realy enjoyed De Weekend.

:thumb2 :thumb2 :clap

Not so Grumpy after that weekend.

Better late than never ....

Been up to me little titties since I got back :( & due to the partially completed office move no email or internet :spitfire Might have to do a bit of work this week :eek :eek

Anyway, back to business. Well the big bollix :aidan did it again :bow A cracking weekend :bounce1 great weather :sunshine (thanks Mandy) with good food & drink :beer: and the company of some brilliant friends, both old & new :thumb :thumb I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it (my only regret was not being there when Wizard binned it :augie )

My thanks to Aidan for the original idea & organising the thing, Mandy for Fridays catering, Tuned & The Cube for taking a bunch of youse off-road (less of you to mind on the road ;) ) Grumpy for a great run hiome & all you tossers who came from far & wide :beerjug:

Roll on Achill :bounce1 :bounce1 - you miss it at your peril :D

many thanks for a great weekend. a great welcome and a real good laugh. hope to be back again, next time hopefully for a bit longer.

cheers

Jerry:thumb2

(my only regret was not being there when Wizard binned it :augie )

Of course you do know there is a picture of that particular incident ?:rob

Do you think it should be posted ?????

I'll need some encouragment. :nenau and of course Wizzards kind permission.:augie
C'mon Wizard, it will take forever to get around if we have to use email. :green gri

By the time I turned up the bike was upright again. :clap

More photos of everything please since I forgot to bring the camera. :thumb2

Hi Bob, were you an a 1200gs, what colour jacket/helmet ?

Edit:
Have ya,(avatar) there are about five pics with you in, can't resize on MAC,
can just about manage crop, I'll post everything I have tomorrow.:thumb2

Attachments

• KIF_3424_2_2_2.JPG
    KIF_3424_2_2_2.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 217
Thon's shite. Wait till Oonyack gets here with the proper pictures. :eek:

What this wan:augie
446240872_57c8c7af67_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom