Bimble around on Sunday????

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
We're there for Sunday as well, coming home on Monday.......

Anyone fancy a nice little bimble, nothing too serious, just a wander around Snowdonia and mebbe an ice cream at the seaside on Sunday before heading back to town for a nice supper and a few more bevvies??

I'll put together a rough plan for a nice relaxing route if there are a few around...if not, I'll just have to take Rosie up into the hills for a ride.

Er.....

Ah soddit.:rolleyes:

:blast

If i can't get there on Sat PM,i would be up for a run out on Sunday.I could get brekkie at the Ponderosa then meet up at the Hand whenever the Start time is.

Up for sunday..

I would be up for a sunday run Bill if you dont mind me tagging along.
Dont see thepoint of wasting a bankholiday.. when riding can be done.

Cool.....I think it'll be more of a case of we'll meet up in the carpark of the hand at a sensible time (alcohol consumption considered from Sat night) and just piss off for a bimble for a few hours...nothing too stretching, just a gentle meander about :)

Sounds good

Sounds good.. could take a saunter out to Vernwy for a teacakes by the resevior and back?

Righty.........after a brief think, howzabout 11.30 from the Hand car park.........we should be fit to ride then, and we can head to the coast for a bit of fish and chips, then a scenic route back up and down some of those nice hilly bits they have up there......aiming to be back at the hand for 5 o clock for a kebab and a few more pints??

I'll add it to the list of stuff that BHT did the other day :)

EDIT....ooops, you posted while i was typing....whichever, the resevoir or the coast....TBH I do like a bit of fish and chips and there are some nice places around.....we'll take it as it comes shall we?? :)

We're there for Sunday as well, coming home on Monday.......

Anyone fancy a nice little bimble, nothing too serious, just a wander around Snowdonia and mebbe an ice cream at the seaside on Sunday before heading back to town for a nice supper and a few more bevvies??

I'll put together a rough plan for a nice relaxing route if there are a few around...if not, I'll just have to take Rosie up into the hills for a ride.

Er.....

Ah soddit.:rolleyes:

:blast

We're up for this if you don't mind a couple more tagging along.

I'll be up for it too...

I've also got to figure out a way to enjoy 4 more days in the UK, before my offroad course starts in the next Friday...

Suggestions solicited... :augie

Al...

:thumb2

PS.....Hint;

Didn't we have a lovely time
The day we went to Bangor
A beautiful day, we had lunch on the way
And all for under a pound, you know
That on the way back I cuddled with Jack
And we opened a bottle of cider
Singing a few of our favourite songs
As the wheels went around

Do you recall the thrill of it all
As we walked along the seafront
Then on the sand we heard a brass band
That made a tiddly tum ta ra ra
Elsie and me had one cup of tea
Then we took a paddling boat out
Thrashing away as we sailed round the bay
As the wheels went around

Wasn't it nice eating chocolate ice
As we strolled around the fun fair
Then we ate eels on the big ferris wheel
As we sailed above the ground but then
We had to be quick 'cause Elsie felt sick
And we had to find somewhere to take her
I said to her lad, what made her feel bad
Was the wheel going around

Can't you still hear the noise on the pier
As we took a breath of sea air
Having a go at every side show
We passed along the way, we had
Our fortunes told, when it turned a bit cold
And a go on the tombola
It was such a surprise 'cause I won a prize
When the wheel went around

Elsie and me, we finished our tea
And we said good bye to the seaside
Jumped on the bus, Flo said to us
Oh isn't it a shame to go
Wouldn't it be grand to have cash on demand
And to live like this for always
Oh it makes me feel ill when I think of the mill
And the wheels going around

:clap :clap :clap :clap

A change of shift means I might be able to make this: I'll give the hotel a bell in the morning, if I remember, to see if they have a room for Sunday evening.

I should be able to get my lazy arse out of bed to get to the Hand by 11ish. Only just over 100 miles.

A change of shift means I might be able to make this: I'll give the hotel a bell in the morning, if I remember, to see if they have a room for Sunday evening.

I should be able to get my lazy arse out of bed to get to the Hand by 11ish. Only just over 100 miles.

Ace.....we haven't met yet Wessie......I'll look forwards to it :)

B

sunday ride

isn't there a ride out going from the hotel about 10am on sunday? or am I reading posts all wrong.
got to work fri/sat so would like to get involved on sunday whatever time,
:beerjug: brian

Doh!!!

:blast as I said ,reading it all wrong looking at saturdays details .

I am up for joining a ride,any time ,only a half hour away, looking forward to it :thumb2 :beerjug: brian

Back
Top Bottom