Who's Not Going to Llangollen?

Not going :(

Working at Manchester City FC from 0900 Saturday. (Looks like we may get thrashed on the rebound after that Red lot got their arses kicked in Italia last night).

Radio 4 just told me its going to rain on Sunday anyway.

It's all bollix.

Have a good time while you're playing out with your chums, and no, I'm not envious in the slightest :augie

Not going :(

Like Steve, I've only got a limited number of weekend passouts, plus the airhead is off the road in (an increasing number of) pieces and there is noooooo way I'm turning up on the big orange bike, it could all go a bit 'slaughtered lamb' :reaper

Llangollen ?? Is something going on there:augie

I will be having a quiet weekend at home, I am sure SWMBO will have found something for me to do:blast but I will find time for a run out on the GS somewhere:D

Me. 'Fraid that I'm washing my hair this weekend.

..and I can't afford to go to Llangollan cos I'm off on hols in 2 weeks...:D

I can't go to everything., I was just being selfish. I'd prefer
to get some jobs done at home anyway.
Yip, she was at my shoulder while I was typing.

That looks suspiciously like SWMBO actually typed it. How many times have I told you to keep her away from the 'puter :augie Or maybe the brain washing has finally worked & you're just a Stepford husband now :D

Oh, and I'm not not going (in less than 24 hours) :bounce1 :bounce1

I'm not going unless the engineering company can get my bespoke pannier frame welded like I've spec'd it in the drawing. They've buggered it up twice now. :blast

No way am I backpacking all the gear. :D

I would of loved to go, I am being forced to go to amsterdam for a stag weekend:spl1f::rolllaugh :beer: :beerjug: :gringo :redlight :bluesn2s :peach:

I'm not going.

I was, but Euan was asked to join Wiveliscombe RFC who have been training an under 12 side for the last 2 months in preparation for a match against Enfield. Turned out the date of the big game ... Saturday.

Went to Lands End, going to Rosedale, Hogroast and Princetown but would have loved to go this weekend.

Have a great time.

I'm not going...... because, ummm, well, ahh, SWMBO said something about spending too many weekends away not being a good idea.

im not going dont fancy riding the DRZ that far...the blade would be cool but not for the off road stuff ;)

maybe i should really get a big trailie ADV type bike :D

see you all at the hograost:beerjug:

Single parent this weekend, really sorry not to be going, but I'll be at the Hograost, to everybody who is going , I hope you have a good one, and hope to meet a few more tossers in July:thumb2

And don't forget lots of photos for us stay at homes please.

I have an incredibly piss-poor excuse....

I'm not confident about off-road riding and, maybe very wrongly, I am assuming that Llangollen will be mostly off-road riding.

I have an incredibly piss-poor excuse....

I'm not confident about off-road riding and, maybe very wrongly, I am assuming that Llangollen will be mostly off-road riding.

No excuse, full road ride available so go pack your bags at once. :thumb

Varadero? Ok you win :D

From previous experience I can't see this being an issue. :thumb

Also, riding a varadero I wasn't sure of the welcome:(

i went to the hograost the year before last on my DRZ everyone was very welcoming :) i'll be going to this years hograost on the same bike

you wont be the only none GSriding GSer at ANY GSer meet im sure!!!

Back
Top Bottom