Who's Not Going to Llangollen?

Someone who remains anonamous ( 'scuse spelling):augie is turning up on his 900 Ninja.

Won't remain that way long though:blast

not going

wish i was, was actually in the area last weekend, Bala,Betws-y-coed,finishing up at the ponderosa, awsome:thumb

may try to escape their though :augie

Neolithic marathon that week-end.

001.jpg

Nope

'Cos it's my birthday on Sat and apparently we're off for a slap-up dinner in Brighton.

Tough choice, but I couldn't fit the entire family, in-laws and others in Vern's panniers.

Close though...

I Can't go as was away last weekend and am at the Endurohimalaya get together next weekend ,family life eh!! Anyway have a Great time :thedummy

can yez keep it going until NEXT weekend?:nenau

coz me and some MAG folk will be in the area then.:D
while the rest of the Biking world is heading the opposite direction to the Northwest 200:rolleyes:

i'll keep an eye out for dead 1200s, traumatised locals and worried sheep, :augie and if we get refused in pubs and B+Bs....its all your fault.:mad:

~~
Og - wrong way round

I'm not going to Llangollen or Hograost...

I miss you guys&girls! :thedummy :thedummy
Knut and I'll be in Norway all summer, hoping to meet some of you here.

I remember...
One morning last summer in Dolgellau I said 'Bore da!' to the ladies who made us breakfast; -they got big eyes for a sec, and then they smiled! :)
I miss Wales... and I miss Hograost and to be lost in the jungle; that was fun!:thumb2

Cheers to us who are NOT going to Llangollen! :beerjug:
I have been practising, so now I think I can say Llangollen in a almost proper way after 3-4 beers.
Hey! No laughing! Say after me Kyrkjsæterøra! So there! :D

Have fun at Llangollen, and have fun at home or wherever you are, all of you!
:beerjug: :clap :rose
:) Liv.

I'm not going, but I just met up with Tuned In, Aidan1150, Thunder, Civil, TrevMcdev, Wizard and the rest in Dublin as they head for the ferry...

Jealous.... not a bit :rolleyes:

saving my pennies,
as ferry booked for 27/05 for a week in the dolomites/austria:clap :clap :clap
b4 surgery on the 10/06.
when the GS may be parked up for as long as a year.:tears :tears :tears
to those who are going ENJOY:beer: and may the god of good weather be kind.:thumb

Not me sorry.

Trying to save brownie points for more touring this year.:augie

Plus I don't get me new bike till next weekend anyway.

Enjoy yourselves:beerjug:

Lumbered with visiting the old biddy for her birthday/family get together.:mmmm
Col.

I'm not going.......

A couple of reasons.....
  • it's a bank holiday, so the roads will be chokka with 4x4 Brummies towing their wobbly-vans
  • it's a bank holiday so all the kamakazi rice-burners will be out
  • the Mad-Mullah from Prestatyn will have briefed his Taliban henchmen to hassle anything with 2 wheels
bugger, that's 3 reasons
ok then, 3 reasons why I'm not going.......
  • it's a bank holiday, so the roads will be chokka with 4x4 Brummies towing their wobbly-vans
  • the Mad-Mullah from Prestatyn will have briefed his Taliban henchmen to hassle anything with 2 wheels
  • it's gonna piss-down on Sunday
bugger, that's 4 reasons
right,
  • it's gonna piss-down on Sunday
  • the twisty back-roads will be choked with Tossers
bugger......

(oh, and a phanatical devotion to the Pope!):)

I'm going sailing on Sunday, weather permitting, and out to see the Ukulele Orchestra tonight. Also my annual long-weekend passout has been reserved for the Glastonbury festival.

Back
Top Bottom