Llangollen,,,,,,DOH!,,,,,,and THANKS!

Kirst

Reaction score
A posh bit of Birkenhead, right on the edge of scu
DOH! Dropped my bike this morning in the car park of the Hands hotel ,,,,,in front of about 100 GS'ers :tears . Guess who left her disc lock on??!! :blast Most embarassing. Especially as I'm trying to sell it,(at knock down price, I might add) and last night was so proud that having fallen off it once only,my first time off road, it never hit the floor, only my leg. This time not only did it hit the floor - must screw the mirror back on - it nearly took out another bike :eek: . Bit of a scrape down his fork leg, and he was most gallant about it. Sorry,,,,again :eek: .

Any way, a big THANK YOU goes to all you big strong men who lifted it back up for me. :bow Can't remember your names (Rob, I think you were one, ta) .

And it was fab to meet so many nice people (a special hello to Maria & Giles, hope we'll meet up again :thumb )

Well, hopefully will see you again at some point,,,once the embarassment has worn off! :D

Hope you had a lovely ride out with no mishaps
Kirst xx

Kirst, I heard it go over...........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArgh.

Don't worry though, plenty of us have done it before and will do it again :blast .

glad you and the bike are OK, I'll give you a tenner for it :thumb2

Disk locks, spawn of the devil. Invented by spares manufacturers to enlarge their profits :spitfire

I've done it as well :eek:

Hi Kirst, me too, in view of a bus stop full of people in Bebington. It was wet as well which helped the front wheel slide no problem :blast

You'll get over it! :thumb

(I've got an alarmed disc lock now, which helps)

Top day out

Came on Saturday on our first GS weekender, and what a good laugh:bounce1 Did the fords run, and am now kicking myself at not having a go:eek: Me and Lorraine came away wishing we had stayed on Sat night, but as first timers we didnt really know what to expect.
Hope we see yo all soon, and many thanks to Gill, Kate, jo n the duchess, Lol wants to do her bike test, somehow i knew this weekend would cost me:blast :blast :blast :blast

Cheers all, so many names to remember, but many thanks to the guy who arranged the fords ride. Stunning ride, and such a laugh.:thumb2 :thumb2

(and flipfly, your brothers mad!!!):D :D :D

Saturday night got abit out of control. I'm sure the pictures will follow but involved a local girl with a very short skirt and no knickers posing on Woodies GS :eek:

I could only get over for the day, yesterday, but it was great to see some of the old faces around & a lot of new ones. Big thanks to the BHT for a cracking rideout. I got home with 400 miles clocked up for the day. :thumb2

hello mate

Hiya Kirst,

Oops :blast

it certainly went over with a loud thump, but thankfully not much harm done, and you didn't hurt yourself.

It was great to meet you and Henry, we must meet up again soon! :thumb2 I have your number anyway.

It's a shame you had to leave on Saturday a.m. We really enjoyed the Fords Ride (as spectators obviously :p ) - a grand day out through spectacular scenery and lots of brave/mentally unbalanced (delete as appropriate) people riding their lovely shiny bikes through rivers!! :D Anyway I'm sure there will be lots of posts and photos about it coming up soon.

Take care chick.

TCx (Maria)

Only managed the Friday night stay but great crowd in the restaurant specially with the “price sensitive” ordering :D

Fords run was excellent laugh a minute, will sort some pictures soon as poss. specially the one of Tuned going for an early bat:aidan

Great to meet up with all the names you see daily, look forward to next year and the whole weekend:thumb2

Don't worry Kirst we had it standing up faster than you can shake a stick, no body noticed :augie Honest.

You weren't the first !

Some Tosser pulled up in the car park on an 1500 GSA on Friday evening, stalled and dropped it in front of the gathering crowds :eek: :blast :eek: :blast

Think it must be something to do with having it up for sale. I dropped mine too,
the difference being nobody helped to pick it up untill after the photo sesion:aidan

No doubt they will be appearing on this very forum in the very near future :eek: :eek: :eek:

Some Tosser pulled up in the car park on an 1500 GSA on Friday evening, stalled and dropped it in front of the gathering crowds :eek: :blast :eek: :blast

Piggers what that yours we saw arriving on a trailer around 10am towed by a pretty ancient Renault Laguna???? I take it you got home alright then:thumb2

Unfortunateley we were only there Fri night (shutdown contracting is such long hours) cos i (and i know Kirst did) had a ball:D Great to put some blurry faces to the monikers- good stuff Stella Artois it don't take you long to catch up with everyone:beerjug: Had some very nice comments about this seasons paint job on the GS- i like it, it's vibrant:eek: I hope everyone got home OK, i know we have had some bad news this weekend.
Hope we chance to catch up with you all later on in the year, it'll be a gas.
Keep GS'ing
Henry

Think it must be something to do with having it up for sale. I dropped mine too,
the difference being nobody helped to pick it up untill after the photo sesion:aidan

No doubt they will be appearing on this very forum in the very near future :eek: :eek: :eek:

Left a bit, No right a bit :blast

Attachments

• piict 027.JPG
    piict 027.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 336

Back
Top Bottom