Who's missing a pair of gloves?

Thunder

Reaction score
Just been unpacking the bike and remembered the pair of BMW gloves that Ms Cheek's found under the radiator in the drying room. As we were the last to leave thought it best to bring them with us.

If the owner wants to give me a shout I'll drop them in the post. :thumb

Can't be mine cos I have a handy bit of string up the sleeves holding mine in the right place.

Roger, I left a pair of BMW Summer Rain Gloves behind. They're black with small grey spots an the back and large in size. Does this sound like the ones you found?

Roger, I left a pair of BMW Summer Rain Gloves behind. They're black with small grey spots an the back and large in size. Does this sound like the ones you found?

Sounds like the very pair, BMW Gortex gloves size 12 - 12 1/2. :thumb

Drop me a PM with your address Kev and I'll get them off to you this week! :aidan

Oh well, toffs are careless:augie

Someone also left a pair of goggles at the hotel which were handed over to me as we were leaving.

A bit of detective work (well, the photo of Sillymoo wearing them was a bit of a clue) revealed the rightful owner. However, as a result of Amy not wearing open face helmets, I'm now the new owner (with an added payment into the charity coffers of course...)

:bounce1

Many thanks to Thunder, gloves found their way home today, cheers :clap

Back
Top Bottom