Sunday 8th Whats the agenda?

Nasty1

OK, Sunday the 8th...whats the agenda? Entrance fee for Sunday only?

This is the only day I could get to see what all the fuss is about :D If its going to be winding down then I will probably give it a miss and wash my hair :D

Adie

I would get the shampoo ready:blast

This is the only day I could get to see what all the fuss is about :D If its going to be winding down then I will probably give it a miss and wash my hair :D

Adie

no entrance feess ONLY IF YOU CAMP AND EAT or JUST EAT.

SUNDAY A TALK at 10am.

Fuss whos making a fuss ?

winding down ????

hair :rolleyes:

Adie

If you get there early enough, it's good fun watching dead people trying to function after Saturday night revelries:D
The Breakfast and talk in the bar was very good last year.
You will meet a lot of the stalwarts from this site, you just will not get any sense out of them:augie :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Then folk pack up and piss off.
I left at 3 pm on the Sunday and If I remember correctly I think I was the last one off.

breakfast and have a mooch about see whats going on and generaly loitering with in-tent :D

Adie

I left at 3 pm on the Sunday and If I remember correctly I think I was the last one off.

But then you don't actually have much hair:augie

sorry, you've lost me:nenau

Your'e not the only one:confused:

:blast

Back
Top Bottom