Thanks Fanum

Piggers - much better shot of Wizard and his Lilo - and a steady hand too :thumb

...did find a few clearer piccies to add to the pot.....

The 1st ford - a few steps out and wet knees already.......
checkinghd1.jpg

....general consensus being if the water reaches your love spuds when they're slung over your shoulders then it's time to move on.....
exitbridgezb6.jpg

...more to follow of next ford.....

Sifika

Next ford

.....put your name to the piccies for all to admire.......

Picture 1
ford1ya1.jpg

Picture 2
ford2ot7.jpg

Picture 3
ford3mi1.jpg

Picture 4
ford4qe3.jpg

Picture 5 (is Fanum giving Toad the bird, or just a trick of the light :D )
ford5pc7.jpg

Picture 6 (about to do a 'Great Escape' over the wire)
ford6vr6.jpg

Picture 7
ford7nh6.jpg

Picture 8
ford8kl5.jpg

Picture 9
ford9tf5.jpg

Picture 10
ford10hj2.jpg

Nice pics Sifka.
No.9 was me.

The pic of Wizard lost a bit of clarity when I reduced it a few times
Maybe this is better.

Attachments

• Dscn0943s.jpg
    Dscn0943s.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 381
W&G and the amazing inverted pyramid

The sidecar attempting the inverted pyramid world record (they couldn't find enough sheep) unfortunately due to EU Health and Safety regulations it was not allowed to exceed 175cm, but good effort anyway.........

manyupfi4.jpg

Don't suppose anyone got a pic of my van going through the third ford? :nenau

Nope :augie

171246676-L.jpg

Bloody hooligan :rolleyes:

171247507-L.jpg

In fact, I think it was your good lady Shaz who took those with my camera......I've got it on video as well ;)

I've had one of those weeks, but I'll try and get round to editing and uploading them this week :thumb2

Picture 7 is Jill and me - her first ever ford.

When I drowned out in the "long ride down a river ford" later she didn't want to get off, she wanted us to push it out while she sat on it. When she did get off the water was mid way between her knees and backside and was cold - oh did she moan, but not for long.

We both had a fantastic time at the Hograost, our first time there. Other things have always got in the way in the past but we won't let that happen again.

Steve did everyone proud with a fantastic weekend.

Thanks Bill for a great day out, I'll have to start looking to see if we have any fords near us so that I can practice ready for next year.

Picture 7 is Jill and me - her first ever ford.

When I drowned out in the "long ride down a river ford" later she didn't want to get off, she wanted us to push it out while she sat on it. When she did get off the water was mid way between her knees and backside and was cold - oh did she moan, but not for long.

Lol..I've got that bit on video as well Bob :D

Many thanks to everyone who came on this run, and in particular to Bob for the emergency loan of his gps after my TT quest mount power failed and to Wallace and Grommet (and Hannah) for bringing up the rear....it's not often the tail marker rider is THAT obvious to spot :D

I'll have another go at the clips I've got, but I took a lot of film and many of the files are well over the You Tube limits, so I've got to edit them all down :rolleyes:

I was the only sole 1200 surviver on the ford ride,(is that a good thing:nenau ) that will be me in picture 8:eek . I can't wait to see Fanum's video in the flesh, oh what a day we had, great!!!!:thumb2 (mel also had a few probs with the downloads, took fecking ages to sort out but well worth it. Also her first time fording and putting clips on the site)
Can't wait till next year, and as for the hard work steve and his helpers put in :bow :bow :bow I normally do a bit of organising for tours etc but that act will be hard to follow. Roll on next year:thumb2

Cheers once again Allan & Mel:bounce1

Back
Top Bottom