tim's trail

Loz

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
great W/E,thanks tim for leading the trail ride,everybody rode well except that welsh bloke on the Xchallange:augie

cheer's....loz

great W/E,thanks tim for leading the trail ride,everybody rode well except that welsh bloke on the Xchallange:augie

cheer's....loz

well said Loz :)

i only took a few on the rideout

06293.jpg

06294.jpg

06292.jpg

06296.jpg

Looks like you were all having a frolic in a meadow full of flowers :thumb Probably spent half the afternoon making daisy chains and slipping dandelions in each others hair.

Looks like you were all having a frolic in a meadow full of flowers :thumb Probably spent half the afternoon making daisy chains and slipping dandelions in each others hair.

never heard it called a dandelion before:confused:

what were the 60's really like?

loz

Many thanks to Tim, great ride.

Here's the aftermath of the ride, with tho guys who claimed to have received nighthoods because of contributions to motorcycling, Sir Shagasheep and Sir Sayfukcalot.

fukalot.jpg

Looking forward to Wales...

good to meet you and your wife crazyivan :thumb2

:beerjug: see you at the next one

When I used to attend these events it was a GS event. I don't see many GSs in the photos. You all frightened to take your GS in the dirt?

When I used to attend these events it was a GS event. I don't see many GSs in the photos. You all frightened to take your GS in the dirt?

what GS :nenau i dont have one

and if i did i wouldnt take it on the trails we did that day! a GS wouldnt have made it through

Back
Top Bottom