THANK YOU`s in no order

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Bakes Slave, Dean Buck, Matt, John Gillbride, Penton Citroen, Paul Davis, Andover Aditiser, Alistair Walker, Nick Station Approch Garage, Niel, Nick Plumb, Andy Hobdale, Andover Rugby Club, Dennis Robinson, Just 4 Girls, Shrek, Young Shrek, Mrs Shrek, Shaun, Dave Hale, Paul Sturgess, Tim French, Phil Blunt, Neil Harrison, Stannah Staire Lifts, Dicky Staff, Sam and Nigel and the Bar Staff, Mr Small, Rob Robinson, Dave Allen and The Smokehouse Blues Band, Les and Jane Madge, Dave and Val Renolds, Chris Emerson, Mark Smillie, Gary Swallow, Chris Peters, Steve Wilson, Hampshire Police, Archie, Chester, Fletcher, Tyler, All Burbidges Staff, Kenyons Fruit and Veg, Randell Parker Foods, Bruce Charman, Burnnie, BMW Motorad, Peter Lewis, Shaun Rule, BIKE Mag, RAC, Chirstopher -Sam- Christine Hewick, UKGSER, All raffle Prise donators, Kyle, Salisbury Plain MOD Wardens,Bill Fanum, Purbeck Plant Hire, Mrs Bowsher and The Gateway Club, BAKO WESTERN, My Dad and Wicked Stepmother, Edd at the Cricketers, Sandbar Composts, Ultamate Ear, Just Print,Touratech, Park Lane BMW, TravelDri-Plus, Barnstomer, Middleton Parters, Fultons, Micheldever Tyres, Marco Pierrie White and all who attended THANK YOU !

And thanks from me to Slimbo's mate on the AA bike for setting off the clubhouse alarm at 04:30 Saturday morning when he went for a slash.

I thought it may have been my car alarm, which has been playing up. So I get out of the tent, get dressed trudge over to the car park to see it wasn't my car just as two Police cars tear around the corner to quiz me about breaking and entering :eek:

You should have seen the look on their faces when they saw all of the tents and bikes on the pitch in the early morning mist, it was a picture:D

Back
Top Bottom