Off road ride at Lumb Farm

jaber

Reaction score
Heyup you lot me n Mick (all beein well) Db1 are going to organise a very gentle off road adventure, at t east midlands do on the Saturday, possibly starting some time mid morning, it wont be long and it wont be hard (thats wot I told the missis):augie

Would like some idea of bods that want to go, so we can sort a route:thumb2
Answers on a post card to "if its owt like boxin day y can feck right off yer fat bastard":)

I thank you:thumb2

Yours always Steve

gentle off road?

might consider if dry am on tourances :bounce1

am a novice only done some on gravel in Spain:clap

Heyup you lot me n Mick (all beein well) Db1 are going to organise a very gentle off road adventure
"if its owt like boxin day y can feck right off yer fat bastard":)

Yours always Steve
Those were the exact words i was thinking Steve :eek:

apart from the fat bastard thing

I must be nuts

Heyup you lot me n Mick (all beein well) Db1 are going to organise a very gentle off road adventure, at t east midlands do on the Saturday, possibly starting some time mid morning, it wont be long and it wont be hard (thats wot I told the missis):augie

Answers on a post card to "if its owt like boxin day y can feck right off yer fat bastard":)

Yours always Steve

Go on then Jaber, count me in, you know me, ill try anything once :)

:beerjug:

Yours always Steve
Should be up for this Jaber but if it's really going to be like BD I'll bring the DRZ!
Richard

Honestly, its goin to be easy and steady, if you aint done it before it should be an ideal time to try, it should be a lot drier and a lot warmer than B/Day, plus you can have a party at lumb farm, after, but only if you have been good boys and girls:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

Steve xxx

Garmisch Tales

After wot we went through this will be a walk in the "peak"

PS Is there going to be a write up?

Steve

Steve, yes I will be posting my diary next week worts and all, so if anyone wants to send me bundles of cash before hand for some late editing, they can send them to the usual address :eek:

This will be easy

Right then boys n girls, if your all sitting comfortably then i,ll begin. My good self and Mick put our trusty "old fart" steeds on the very route that is intended for this nice n easy off road for the east mids doo, this Wednesday afternoon and i must say thanx Mick for sortin the route:thumb2 (this bloke knows some nice places).

The run should last about 4 to 5 hours and will take in some of Derbyshires finest scenery, there are about 6 or 7 good safe trails, mostly stone and hard packed sand, I did the trip on Anakee tyres, with no problems at all, (it may not be so on a couple of trails if its wet) there are on all trails alternative road routes, at the end of the run you will have a chance to do a couple of slightly more challenging trails the choice is yours, also, the run will finish about 4 miles from Matlock Bath:cool: for those who want it.

In all honesty if you aint done it before nows the time, there will be loads of advice and tips from Mick and no one will get left behind, we will be using second man drop off (simple once you,ve done it).

Any way thats enough for now look forward to seein ya all there:thumb2

Steve

PS Run kicks of at 9.45 for a 10.00 start, be there or be square:rolleyes:

Right then boys n girls, if your all sitting comfortably then i,ll begin. My good self and Mick put our trusty "old fart" steeds on the very route that is intended for this nice n easy off road for the east mids doo, this Wednesday afternoon and i must say thanx Mick for sortin the route:thumb2 (this bloke knows some nice places).

The run should last about 4 to 5 hours and will take in some of Derbyshires finest scenery, there are about 6 or 7 good safe trails, mostly stone and hard packed sand, I did the trip on Anakee tyres, with no problems at all, (it may not be so on a couple of trails if its wet) there are on all trails alternative road routes, at the end of the run you will have a chance to do a couple of slightly more challenging trails the choice is yours, also, the run will finish about 4 miles from Matlock Bath:cool: for those who want it.

In all honesty if you aint done it before nows the time, there will be loads of advice and tips from Mick and no one will get left behind, we will be using second man drop off (simple once you,ve done it).

Steve

Sounds good to me:thumb

Steve

Steve/Mick.. you are gods amongst men :bow

Thanks again :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

Sounds great. I grew up in a little place called Belper just near Lumb Farm. I now live over in Dublin but ever since getting the bike I've longed to do the trails I did there on mountain bike 10 years ago, on my trusty (motorised) steed. Wish you luck, sorry I can't make it.

Finn :thumb

Mmm, according to a local expert there are only four lanes in Derbyshire that are relatively GS-able. :augie

But who defines relatively? I think there is only one way to find out... :D

Mmm, according to a local expert there are only four lanes in Derbyshire that are relatively GS-able. :augie

But who defines relatively? I think there is only one way to find out... :D

Hey we live life on the edge tha knows:thumb2

I am not staying over, but can I come on the off road ride please.

Have a gig on Saturday night with the band :blast

May stop on Friday Night but this will mean I'll be carrying my tent etc for the ride.

Thanks in advance :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom