Raffle

wayne

Reaction score
Bryn do you need small Prizes for the Event?

Wayne, any donations for the raffle will be gratefully received :thumb2

Bryn :beerjug:

No probs trying to get signed Rugby ball from two Ulster plays and bits & bobs and anything a can nick from work:augie

Just come back from some of my supplies and local BMW Dealer. A Bosch Cordless Screwdriver from McBRIDE TOOL SERVICES 02890841688 in Belfast if you like Tools this the place to go but dont tell the wife. A BMW laneyard for you keys from CHARLES HURST BMW MOTORRAD 02890848466 thanks Billy:thumb.Many Mini and Micro Cyba-Lite Keyring Torchs (these are just brill) plus a Key Chain Digital Tyre Gauge,a Head light Torch (for all you 1200gs owners):augie All from L A DISTRIBUTION LTD AUTO ELECTRICAL SUPPLIES 02890455877 thanks Alan:thumb www.ladistributionltd.com

Bryn

.. in the post to you today .. a goodie bag containing some mount kits, so expect it Tuesday :thumb

Just come back from some of my supplies and local BMW Dealer. A Bosch Cordless Screwdriver from McBRIDE TOOL SERVICES 02890841688 in Belfast if you like Tools this the place to go but dont tell the wife. A BMW laneyard for you keys from CHARLES HURST BMW MOTORRAD 02890848466 thanks Billy:thumb.Many Mini and Micro Cyba-Lite Keyring Torchs (these are just brill) plus a Key Chain Digital Tyre Gauge,a Head light Torch (for all you 1200gs owners):augie All from L A DISTRIBUTION LTD AUTO ELECTRICAL SUPPLIES 02890455877 thanks Alan:thumb www.ladistributionltd.com

Blimey Wayne.. you dont half work fast.... what are you using as a persuasion tool...a pickaxe handle? :)

Bryn

.. in the post to you today .. a goodie bag containing some mount kits, so expect it Tuesday :thumb

Thanks Steve :thumb2 I'll let you know when I get them

:beerjug:

Bryn, i will donate an 1150 & a 1200 oil cooler grille, more prizes the better hey?
Cheers mate, and well done for providing another do.
Brian.

Two Signed books (Way To Go) and (Gobblers Knob) by Geoff Hill he's one of our local journalist

pretty sure he will be ok with that portaloo he has on the back of his bike :augie:augie:augie:augie

when u arriving tuned?

hope you will be gracing us with your presencs on the fords run :cool:

is there a fords run?

sounded a bit up in the air the post i spotted on it

is there a route for it?

is there a fords run?

sounded a bit up in the air the post i spotted on it

is there a route for it?

What would a ukgser meet be like if you couldn't get wet somehow, You know its time for my annual shower though I believe Wizard isnt coming to give it to me or to be the godparent to my new baby when it gets christened, (tinsel bike goes on its first fords run) maybe you could step in in his place :D :D

The run has been organised and is being led by Val H with me trying to keep up at the back of the field.

We are limiting the number to make it more manageable though the route will be available on mapsource shortly.

B

Back
Top Bottom